Battle Tendency 23

What happened before:

"That means he is serious. This battle is no game to him. He is out for blood." Kars's voice snapped you back into reality as he smirked down at you licking his lips.

"You must win Jojo." Lisa Lisa said. "Victory must be ours. There is no draw." Joseph nodded in understanding taking of his jacket throwing it away dramatically.

"Wamuu!" He showed him his lip ring. "I have not taken this antidote yet. I promised Caesar I would drink it after I kill you. And that will make me stronger than I have been before!" He put it on his right pinkie in determination. Then he took Caesar's headband mumbling: "Fight with me Caesar....." He tied it around his forehead before jumping in the chariot. "Let's go! The chariot duel awaits!!"

A True Warrior

Joseph and Wamuu took their rightful places on their own chariot as Kars announced: "It is Jojo versus Wmuu in a chariot duel. The match begins when the clouds part and the moonlight shines once again!" The crowd roared Wamuu's name while you and Lisa Lisa stood next to Kars on the tribune.

"Damn! This crowd won't shut up! Wamuu has clearly got the home team advantage." But you were having none of this farce overpowering the crowd screaming:

"SILENCE YOU IMBECICLES!" Shocked they all shut their mouths as you continued. "Joseph Joestar beat his sorry ass. Right now I do not care about being a gentleman nor do I worry about my language! Give them hell!!!" Satisfied you leaned back onto the cold stone wall as Kars looked at you surprised at your outburst.

"Well one lap is nine hundred sixty meters. These horses can make a lap in one minute. See that pillar?" Wamuu pointed out. "Each lap we take a weapon will be hanging from it."

"A weapon?" Joseph inquired.

"The one who reaches the pillar first wields the weapon. The weapon for the first lap is a giant sledgehammer!"

That thing could pulverize this chariot with a single blow. If Wamuu gets to it first things will go from bad to worse! If I can get to it first and cover it with oil I can easily charge it with Hamon, the weapon will give me an overwhelming advantage, Joseph thought.

"I look forward to an exemplary fight, Jojo." Wamuu stated as the brunette gulped in fear.

"The clouds are now at the moon's edge. The light will soon shine upon us." Kars commented s you watched Joseph hunching on the ground, Lisa Lisa noticed it too.