Battle Tendency 5

The man in the pillar

You were riding your motorcycle with Joseph, he was currently holding onto your waist for dear life as you raced down the dirt road in the middle of the desert. However since some time both of you got the feeling that you guys were being followed. So you instantly hit the bake making Joseph yelp in surprise.

"Something is not right, and sorry by the way Joseph I should have warned you in advance." You squinted your eyes observing your surroundings with Joseph who was complaining under his breath. "It almost feels like someone has been watching us Joseph." You stated annoyed. Taking down your goggles both of you got off your bike.

"The question is how someone could follow behind your motorcycle." Joseph pondered."Furthermore in the middle of the desert and disappearing into thin air." Joseph picked up a brown cloth which was blown on the road angrily as you looked around suspiciously.

"Just as I thought. Must have been my imagination!" Joseph closed his eyes.

"Joseph, watch out behind you!!" You warned as a knife was pulled by a person who hid behind the cloth, its shadow alarming Joseph just in time.

"How perceptive!" A middle aged man with a brown uniform and hair in a low ponytail commented dryly landing on a cactus. "You have picked up on my trail something even a bat could not pull off."

"Thank you." Your face was blank. Well sucks for the bat then...

"Who the hell are you and why are you tailing us." Joseph cut to the chase.

"I am not tailing you! I am here by the order of our army to capture you for information on Straizo, Joseph Joestar and you because of your secret Miss Y/N L/N!" He replied screaming at the end as you rolled your eyes in amusement.

"Isn't that classified information? Shouldn't you shut your mouth up?" You taunted him which irked him greatly.

"Straizo? Our army?" Joseph inquired. "By your face and accent I would guess you are German. What does the German army have to do with Straizo and Y/N? Bring it! I will beat the answer out of you!" Joseph threatened you sighed being on edge you always seem to attract unwanted attention to yourself wherever you are.

"You dare face me Donobang, German SS commando with your bare hands?" Donobang asked irritated. "I feel insulted. Amateur!" HE leaped at Joseph to attack him with his knife.

"Here! Have your shitty magic carpet back!" Joseph threw the cloth punching him but yelped in pain. "A cactus!" then Donobang kneed him in the face landing and steeping on his head.

"Victory! You are ten years too young to challenge me little booger! Now say: Oh yes Mr Donobang you are so right." He stuck out his tongue a crazed look overtaking his facial expression.

"You are right you are way too young to pose a challenge for me!" You shouted deciding to interfere, of course you instantly knew Joseph's plan of sending Hamon in the cactus to defeat him but you were in a hurry and you did not want to wait any longer.

"What?!" Donobang whipped around his head, he had completely forgotten you. With only a single kick in his lower back you sent him into a cactus.

"Well that must sting a little! Then how about this? Do you know anything about Speedwagon? You mentioned Straizo!" You punched him a few times in the face before stepping on his bruised cheek:"Now not so cocky anymore huh? Tell me everything you know!" You ordered sternly as Joseph got up pouting.