Special Chapter; Y/N x reader

Author's Note :

Hey guys, the last two weeks have been incredibly stressful, and the next exam phase starts in two days again. So here I am crying contemplating the meaning of life.... Well at least I wanted to publish another special chapter as I have noticed quite a few of my dear readers simping for Y/N. Do not worry I am one of them too. So I decided to follow your request and write a chapter about Y/N x modern reader. Also this chapter incorporates ideas of my fellow readers as I tried to include them as good as I can.  I apologize in advance^^

But I promise that hopefully the next chapter is going to be going bakc to the main story....

Hope you enjoy~

Y/N x Modern Reader Part 1

Yawning you sat on the sofa of your small apartment, laptop sitting on your lap as you felt yourself slowly dozing off, however on thing kept you from falling asleep and that was your urge to finish the paper in front of you as your eyelids squinted as you stifled another yawn.

"Tired darling~?" Y/N popped out her head form behind the door her short brown hair still moist from the shower she previously took as her fluffy white towel hung around her neck barely covering her chest area as she stood there looking over your shoulder half naked. Combing back her hair with her right hand she leaned closer as you desperately fought to keep down your furious blush, however it was already too late as you could her hear melodious deep chuckle right next to your ear, sending shivers down your body as she pressed onto your back. "What are you working at?" Y/N asked curiously furrowing her perfectly arche eyebrows as she tried to maintain eye contact with your e/c eyes, golden ones glistening mischievously as she caught you trying to avoid them nervously. "Aren't you adorable." She started to laugh, squeezing your shoulders quickly to grab her towel again drying her hair for a second time as she walked out of the room nonchalantly.

Hiding your face, you tried to calm your racing heart, fanning yourself letting yourself collapse into the sofa, shutting down your laptop, giving up to clear your mind, never growing accustomed to Y/N's sudden aggressive flirting.

"She is going to kill me!" You groaned pinching the bridge of your nose, slapping your face to calm yourself down as you felt the burning of your cheeks, standing up quickly to grab yourself something to drink. Walking to the kitchen you sat down on one of the chairs at the table, only to stand back up to grab yourself a glass from the upper shelf to fill it with some water which you gulped down in one go.

"Aren't you thirsty~" Y/N suddenly stood by the doorframe posing, arms crossed, her loosely white shirt falling over her torso elegantly she watched you in amusement as you quickly turned around coughing violently as she wrapped her arms around you, engulfing you in a warm embrace, burying her face into your neck plastering chaste kissed on your bare skin as you started giggling trying to pry her arms off, only for Y/N to hold you even tighter. "Aww do not do that, leave me be!" Y/N whined, voice muffled as you slowly gave up letting her do what she wanted... for now as both of you stood there awkwardly as you patted her head in surrender as she then led go, golden eyes looking at you curiously.