Stardust Crusaders 2

Hey guys new cover >w<//

What happened previously:

"Good grief Jotaro."

"Good grief Y/N." He tilted down his head.

"This is proof you do not need to stay here any longer, Jotaro come on. We have a lot to talk about. I am hungry. Let's eat!"

The Man possessed by an evil spirit; Part2

"Oh thank goodness! Jotaro finally came out of his cell!" Holy cheered clinging on Jotaro's left arm as all five of you sat in a small but cozy café right at the window. You took a bite from your strawberry tart humming in delight however the atmosphere was anything else but relaxed.

"Good you are annoying, bitch!" Jotaro said annoyed as you looked up in disbelief. Did he just insult Holy?

"Okay~!" Holy sung not letting go.

"Hey! How dare you address your own mother that way?" Joseph scolded irritated. "And Holy stop grinning at the boy!"

"Okay~!" She replied letting go smiling at her father.

"Gramps! Tell me one thing...."Jotaro spoke up raising his index finger. "Just one thing....How do you know all this? Why do you know about my evil spirit....I mean stand? I do not get it."

"Of course, that is why I made the trip from New York after all. I need to start from the beginning though but before I start.....Y/N do you like to say something first? You are more familiar with the concept of one's stand." He asked you as you finished sighing.

"I guess I can. As far as I know.... A stand is the physical manifestation of somebody's soul. It can only be seen by other stand users as far as I know and it is able to o harm on others but normal people cannot harm it, in fact they usually do not notice they are even there. Jotaro, I got my stand the day I turned twenty. And I call it Heal and I was incredibly scared when it first manifested like you I thought I was being haunted until I realized I am able to control t. I first noticed its abilities when I got injured and my wounds disappeared shortly after like nothing happened, I experimented a bit, bullet wounds, stabbing wounds....they all healed not even a scar was left. I realized its advantage healing other people too and used my stand to help others as a doctor. I was able to save many lives and I viewed it as a gift. However it had its downsides too. I cannot bring back the dead to life, and I am not able to heal mutations or avoid the death of a person completely, I am not able to reverse the aging process. But it seemed I myself am an exception. I was utterly terrified when I realized that I stopped aging, the more time passed it became painfully obvious....it got lonely. I noticed that I outlived everybody. So I traveled the world to search for other people like me and my travels took me to Tibet where I met master Tonpetty and begged him to read my future so I could find a clue. But instead he read my past where I was able to unlock the secrets of my family. He said something inside me prevented him to do so. I guess it was my stand stopping him. He offered me to teach the arts of Hamon. Fifty years ago I combined my stand with Hamon creating another ability to use it for fighting purposes enhancing my Hamon. I do not know how I was able to obtain my stand....but a year ago Joseph contacted me that he was able to see my stand when I visited him in America. But I too am curious how you have developed a stand too. Now Joseph Jotaro....Avdol...care to enlighten me?" You looked t them amused.