Battle Tendency 27

The birth of a Superbeing:

What happened previously:

"STOP RIGHT NOW!" you screamed. "The Red Stone is on his mask! You must not blast him with UV rays!!" You changed your course deciding it would be better t destroy the amplifier.

"Damn! Halt! Do not shine the light on him!" Stroheim panicked.

Only a few meters you raised you fist but it was already too late. A powerful blast was fired only for one moment before you destroyed it with Hamon but the spikes embedded themselves in Kars's head as he transformed blinding everyone.

 A powerful blast was fired only for one moment before you destroyed it with Hamon but the spikes embedded themselves in Kars's head as he transformed blinding everyone

"No!" You looked at the display right in front of you in horror. "

"I did not know.....I had no idea he had the mask. Id I not see him lay the red Stone in there!" Stroheim muttered backing up.

"Dear God!" Speedwagon prayed breathlessly.

"Kars..." Joseph furrowed his eyebrows holding on to Lisa Lisa's body in fear.

The stone mask shattered into tiny pieces.

The Birth of a Superbeing

It was silent, dead silent, everyone watches Kars slowly standing up after finishing his transformation, you had attempted to get near him but the shock waves did not allow doing so. Kars slowly stood up as your eyes widened in terror, everyone was utterly terrifies as the Red Stone of Aja feel to the ground.