Diamond is Unbreakable 16

Author's Note:

Hi guys, it already has been 10 days over A YEAR since I first published this story, I would like to thank all of you for all your continuing support^^ You guys are amazing and I am happy to have you as my precious readers. Your coments make me awfully happy and I am always super excited when I publish the next chapter. You guys are the reason that my hard work is worth it, all those gruesome hours /seventeen hours per chapter!!!!! pay off.

I know I am not the author who gets to publish every day or once a week, and sometimes I am not able to meet my two-week schedule because of school, but still this story matters so much for me and you guys are amazing! I love you guys so much and I guess I am rambling too much already, but I just wanted to express my gratitude. You guys motivate me to keep going and for that I am thankful. I want all of us go this path together and ask of you to sometimes be a bit patient with me *sweatdrops....

Well here is the next chapter enjoy!!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What happened previously:

"Rohan, why are you holding a pen? Do not tell me you are going to fight in your condition?" You asked in amusement, back turned to the manga artist who flinched.

"N-No! I-I wanted to sketch this and write a memo before I lose consciousness! What a wonderful story! And I just experienced something amazing. I am so happy!" He muttered, his face an absolute mess but the crazed look in his eyes was still present as he started working on a ripped piece of paper, the bookshelf still trapping him underneath it. "I do not get to experience something like this often. If I can make it work in my own project-" He started.

"It is no use! Until he dies, he will keep trying to use anything as material for his manga, no matter how horrible the experience!"

"At this point, you have to commend him. Putting good and bad aside I have to admire hat attitude! He really is a super manga artist!" Koichi breathed out.

"He is quite interesting I agree~" You added.

"There you are manga artist! I AM not done PUNCHING YOU!" Josuke screamed towering over the green haired male.

"You sort of have to commend him too!" You pointed at Josuke in amusement, who was beginning to pummel the poor manga artist.

"Y-Yeah." Okuyasu nodded his head.

From outside the mansion one could see how the windows of the entire first floor were being shattered and the sound of punches echoed inside.

TIME SKIP:

Currently you were relaxing, lying on the couch, having sccessfully brought all three boys to school and having calmed down an agitated Josuke. Rohan however, seeemed to have suffered under several injuries which you mostly healed, however Josuke hismelf refused to restore the destroyed furniture, which honestly you could understand. Reading the last of Rohan's manga, Koichi lend you yesterday, turned the last page, noticing an announcement:

!!!! Rohan Kishibe's Pink Dark Boy, Notice on Hiatus!!!:

Thank you for always reading Pink Dark Boy. For personal reasons, we will be on hiatus for about one month!!!!