Stardust Crusaders 43

What happened previously:

"ARE YOU READY?!" Joseph yelled as the main gate swung open dramatically, your screams stopping abruptly...

Entering the peaceful backyard Iggy thought: The gate just opened. We can just walk in? It was closed yesterday but it opened for Y/N too.

Carefully stepping through the main gate Joseph spoke up:"Just as I can sense him, he can sense us. Entering this mansion would be like walking into a trap. Now.... What do we do now?"

Suddenly the door opened eerily as nobody was to be seen inside, nothing to be heard.

"The door is opening? Stay on guard!" Joseph warned as all of them walked towards it backs pressed against the wall as they peeked inside.

"Hey look at this corridor. It looks like it goes on forever. It cannot be real. It must be some kind of trick or illusion." Polnareff mumbled.

"Polnareff, do not go through that door. Dio has probably got one or two Stand users let to fight us as he has some staying with Y/N....WHAT THE-?! Something is coming this way!" Joseph yelled eyes wide as he saw the silhouette of a man floating towards them...

D'Arby the Player, Part 1

Suddenly from the dark hallway they saw a man floating towards them, wearing a white coat, and large golden earring with a "TD", he had sharp, beautiful ruby eyes and handsome face, he wore a dear greenish hat, while coat and black sweatshirt with a purple hard on its chest.

"I do not know who you are, but you are no ordinary human!" Polnareff yelled aggressively. "And I am going to end you! Give back Y/N!" He manifested his Stand, Silver Chariot as the mysterious man threw a card at him which got sliced perfectly into two halves as Jotaro caught one.... The Queen of Hearts.

"A playing card?" He muttered as he suddenly froze getting the symbolism. "so you really are holding Y/N captive."

"Welcome. Master Joestar, we have been expecting you. "The man replied ignoring Jotaro smoothly." I am the butler of this house. MY name is D'Arby."

"D'Arby?!"

"Yes. My name is D'Arby Younger. The D'Arby whom Lady Y/N elegantly defeated..... is my older brother." He replied darkly.

"You are D'Arby the gambler's younger brother?!" Polnareff screeched.

"So you are here to avenge your brother?" Avdol accused calmly as D'Arby moved to the side smiling, with practiced ease.

"No, certainly not. I would do nothing of the sort." He chuckled bowing. "Such thing is simply below me. Did my brother, not share with you his motto? The deceived, not the deceiver holds the blame. It is an adage I hold dear as well. My brother lost to milady so he is the wrongdoer. I hold no grudge against you or how cold I even dare, milady. My brother is my brother and I am me. We are two different people. My brother and I are ten years apart..... I did look up to him to a certain extent. "He uttered sheepishly.