Diamond is Unbreakable 35

What happened previously:

15th July (Thurs), 11:05 AM

"Jotaro" You gasped, holding his wound as Yuya stood behind him, icy navy blue eyes staring down at him, a knife in her hand as she pulled out the blade to stab again in his back as he grunted out in pain.

"ORA!!!" Star Platinum manifested, throwing her into the nearest wall as she coughed up blood, sliding to the ground.

"No, no, no, no...." you gasped, pressing your gloved hand to his wound.

"Y/N" He smirked, "Are you starting to remember?" As he felt Heal's powers closing his wounds as you golden eyes stared back to him in horror, as your eyes flickered back to pink when you looked back to the blonde woman lying on the ground.

Kicking the tall man off you, you rushed over to the injured woman terrified.

"Yua, Yua... please look at me." You whispered as you saw her hair turning red from the blood. "HEAL!" You shouted as you felt Jotaro grab you at your throat, flinging you into the next wall as the wall began to crack under you , leaving an enormous dent as you fell to the ground, slowly regenerating, your throat and vocal joints completely ripped as Jotaro towered over the blonde woman, Star Platinum's fist in front of her horrified face.

"Die, bitch."

"YUA!!!!"

-

15th July (Thurs), 4:10PM:

"It is no use calling for help." Cheap Trick chirped haughtily, as Rohan was calling one number after the other for the last hours. "Hurry up and burn the pictures, okay?" He continued rambling as Rohan pressed his hand against his ear, feeling ready to snap.

Entering his house Koichi's ears perked up at the sound of the telephone ringing

-

15th July (Thurs) 4:30PM

"All right, I am heading out for a bit" Kakyoin whispered.

"Where are you going?" Joseph questioned.

"To find out what he is going to do even quicker, I will check out the surroundings of the missing people listed here. People cannot escape the fate into which they were born. He will definitely make his move."

-

15th July (Thurs), 4:52 PM

Kira was walking down the road, just returning from his work, his hand clenching around his brown leather bag, his nails unnaturally long, yet again.

-

15th July (Thurs), 4:52 PM:

The sun was already beginning to set as Hayato was running through the street his burgundy colored video camera in his hands. "I am going to film it..." He muttered determinedly. "I will film the proof that Dad is not Dad. No matter what." He muttered, sprinting down the road.

---