Chapter 002

« she's taken? »

Jay Park was really resentful thanks to her savage words which got him fluttered, even if it's just for a bit

Jay Park was really resentful thanks to her savage words which got him fluttered, even if it's just for a bit. It was thrilling to mess with the quiet ones since they'd always bring out the mysteries that would get him fetched.

And this troublesome boy Jongseong seemed to be fond of the feisty flavour which suited his taste. Women are indeed complex and always playing hard to get.

But who were they messing with again?

It's the Park Jongseong who'd have women begging on their knees to gain notice by him.

The blonde head didn't seem to be invested since this girl was no extraordinary from other beings- or so he thought. Was it counted as stalking to be interested in this mischievous girl of the campus? Well, Jay could care less as his steps beneath the Oxford Shoes were louder than ever for Mijin to guess someone's following after her.

' Why the fuck is he following me? Oh lord. '

Rather than being sulky like the other feminine girls, Mijin decided to let his presence be ignored by her, again.

Jay didn't know the anonymous lady's name or her background image so that got the curious cat on his nerves.

The hardest mysteries to solve are the most exciting ones so he wasn't even surprised to get himself bewitched into her. Quickening the steps, Mijin wanted to get over with this so she'd be accompanied by her cousin brother and this freak would stop his tracks. ❝ Jaemin oppa! ❞ The said scientist who awaited at the main gate flashed a charming bunny smile at his cousin's sweet tone.

❝ Mijin-ah! ❞ An incoming hug was received by the charmingly handsome scientist as he embraced the youngster who still couldn't freely smile at him. ❝ How was uni? ❞ Jaemin attentively stared down at the little girl who was no different from the adolescent who came to his home several years ago.

Jay halted his tracks at the hearty sight of the so-called 'Jaemin' guy ruffling the ethereal girl's strands even without permission. The blonde head gritted his teeth at the heartbreaking sight which was low-key bringing out the hidden temper inside his chest.

He just encountered the good news and the bad news in this flickering moment.

Her beautiful name's Mijin, just like its meaning yet at the same time, his ears witnessed the annoying name Jaemin of the guy whose arms were surrounding Mijin's small frame.

Clenching his fingers into fists, the guy madly watched the two lovebirds from aside—well that was what Jay's mind dwelled about.

' She's taken? '

Only if Jay could know that the said two weren't anything more than just cousins and fake siblings.

❝ Can we go real quick? Someone's following after me. ❞ Mijin pleaded since she was starting to stress out cause of the disturbing figure from a few meters behind her. Jaemin judged the surroundings real quick, just to scan a blonde guy with a leather jacket continuously burning holes with his eagle eyes into him and Mijin.