Chapter 064

« silly auntie »

❝ Can you stay over tonight? ❞ , Jongseong pleaded all of a sudden with the unexpected hug as Mijin's resulted with rapid heartbeats beaming inside her chest like a drum

How did he even grow this much of an impact on her heart?

The young lady badly wanted to decline since she's too lazy to bombard her brother with random excuses for her delay when she's just supposedly going out on a date.

❝ I'm-❞ Mijin wanting to phrase her words politely, just turned around and faced the pouty Jongseong who's being a huge baby.

It wasn't healthy for her heart.

❝ Pretty please? Baekyoung's already asleep and I don't wanna have dinner all alone....❞ Jongseong's professionally adorable eyes pierced through Mijin's strict gaze shown towards him. She hates men but it was the Park Jongseong being a gigantic baby just to gain favours from her. Isolation can be a pain in the ass sometimes and she didn't want him to suffer with it.

❝ I promise to be less clingy! ❞ , the cheery boy shouts as Mijin's praying for her ears that she'll have to deal with it whenever she's with her loud soulmate. The most chaotic person of the year should be awarded to Jongseong with her personal point of view.

❝ Sigh, fine. ❞

What should she do when Jay's literally being a cutie-' Ewww Mijin, I can't believe you just said the cringey shits. ' , the girl scolds herself.

Don't get Jongseong as annoying since he'd never intended to be a whiny boyfriend but the lover boy just dearly wanted to spend more sweet moments with the person who he truly loves.

❝ Cool, what do you wanna eat? I can cook you anything you want! ❞ A sincere smile was filtering Jay's true happiness on his round face that made Mijin lift her chins up with a chuckle.

❝ It's okay, I can literally eat everything. Plus, I think I'm gonna rely on your talent in cooking this time. ❞ Mijin with a sheepish grin smiled at her soulmates before playing with her hand after taking a seat on the chair at the kitchen counter.

❝ Really? Then, I shall not disappoint Ms Hw-Na Mijin. ❞ ' Darn it. ' , Jongseong bit his lips anxiously as he almost screwed the deal in between him and Jaemin. He didn't wanna fail in gaining points from his future brother in law, did he?

❝ Wait for a few minutes, m'lady. ❞ Jongseong playfully using the cliché honorfic made Mijin wanna burst into laughter which she had never laughed at before.

Texting her brother about the sudden delay, she just wished that he wouldn't be able to investigate it once she's back at home.

But there's something that made Mijin's eyes be undeniably glued onto Jay's handsomeness as he came out with an oversized yellow shirt and black sweatpants.