Chapter 052

(A/n;I think we all can agree that Jay with glasses have a huge impact on us 🤭)

« husband material »

Entering his luxurious condominium room, the black-haired boy hastily rushed towards the master bedroom since he ran a little bit later than expected

It seemed like he'd have to make it up to Baekyoung somehow.

The hurried male's eagle eyes softened at the heartwarming scenery of two cute little beans snuggling up closer to each other.

What a hearty sight for him to witness as if all of his bad intentions clashed onto the ground.

Getting closer to the two deeply sleeping human beings, Jongseong sniggered slightly at Mijin cutely snoring with the small little Baekyoung resting on her arms.

They must be too tired out to not notice Jongseong's effortlessly loud presence.

Tucking the cuties under the cosy blankets, the boy excused himself before planting small pecks on both of their heads.

Were their soulmate telepathy linked well you ask? Well yes as Mijin felt herself waking up with a giddy feeling inside after Jongseong unnoticeably placed a small kiss on her forehead earlier.

Were butterflies swirling inside her stomach?

Nah, her stomach was just groaning with disturbing noises as it starved after experiencing the delicious smell of well-cooked food.

Was someone else inside the house condominium?

Cautiously stepping inside the kitchen, Mijin just got a fine-looking chef doing his stuff whilst busily contemplating on the food.

It was Park Jongseong who's casually dressed up in an oversized black sweater with its sleeves pulled up. And he dyed his hair black pitched again, which made him look different from before.....