Chapter 049

ılı.lıllılı.ıllı.
⇄ ◃◃ ⅠⅠ ▹▹ ↻
Play the song from above⬆️
Song:"Daisy" by Pentagon

« jayjay and jinjin »

❝ I need you. ❞

Jay almost choked on his corn within captivating the words fully inside his alarmed ears. What kind of unexpected words from Mijin's coral lips just came out to his experience now?

❝ ....to stick by my side and break the curse. ❞ , Mijin finishes her sentence or else she'd have kept Jongseong hanging with wrong expectations.

Mijin never wanted Jongseong to have wrong intentions with her mischievous words.

The bonder lady said that she'll face important circumstances once figuring out the real culprit, right? And her soulmate was the only weapon she'd left so the poor girl had no option but to rely on the impulsive bad boy Park Jongseong.

Will he ever change his current behaviours once she announces that she's accommodating to love him or not?

❝ Have you found out the resolution yet? ❞ Everything will reverse back to normal once she'd seek the criminal behind all of this and demand them to break her accursed life.

❝ You'll figure it out soon enough. ❞ Mijin's reply with a faint smile sent a giddy delivery towards Jongseong's heart unnecessarily as he still wasn't used to her smiling at him so effortlessly. Was it her ethereal energy that got the goofy side of him a flustered mess or what?

Grinning to himself, the satisfied boy loved the smooth sensation of today going too well.

Little did the clueless youngster know, it's just a small elation before the real storm comes.

-

❝ I'll go back to the biological family. ❞ Jaemin widened his eyes before quickly wiping away the spilt latte on his lap after witnessing the foreign words out of his unbiological sibling's mouth.

The girl who had a huge grudge against her father for cheating on her mom was now, willing to go back to her original family?

What made the stubborn child suddenly change her decision as she even declined a thousand times when Jaemin persuaded her to return to a wealthy status?

❝ So suddenly??? ❞ Jaemin's questioning tone made Mijin wanna giggle, but she badly couldn't until she sees Jongseong in the upcoming time of course.