Chapter 090

« psycho »

Waking up with a disastrous headache, Mijin fluttered her gorgeous eyes open as the next thing she figured out was her being in the guest room of Jay's condominium

Waking up with a disastrous headache, Mijin fluttered her gorgeous eyes open as the next thing she figured out was her being in the guest room of Jay's condominium. ❝ Tsk, what happened...❞ Figuring out how she's all alone with last night's clothes made the girl gradually recall her senses although she sucked at reminiscing.

❝ Yah PaRk jOnGsAeNg! ❞

And a horribly short memory just had to make it into her brain in time, making the young lady scoff so speechlessly at how screwed she was.

' Shit, this is so embarrassing. '

Cursing to herself in mind, Mijin just covered her face in her palm since she's never been ashamed of herself as much as right now.

How the embarrassment just stroke her reputation right in front of her soulmate. ❝ Morning good~ .❞ Reversing the greeting, Jonsgeong being the silly one just jumped onto Mijin's bed like an energetic child and continuously smiled at her.

❝ M-Morning...❞ Stuttering for a bit after remembering how the hell of she messed up, the girl refused to directly look into Jay's eyes. And the boy took it as a great opportunity with teasing. ❝ Ayo, what's with the stutter ~? ❞ Cooing as he teases, the joker just squinted his eyes while inching the humble—not really but she's embarrassed after god knows what kind of dumb thing she did last night.

Refraining herself from being so flustered in front of her boyfriend who's such a tease all the time, the young lady just chuckled. ❝ What stutter? ❞ , making it seem less obvious, she asks back.

❝ Aigoo, anyways get up you sleepyhead. I made you a hangover soup. ❞ Slightly pinching her squishy cheeks which were nearly as soft as marshmallows, the charmer just got up from the bed before giving a hand for her to grab on.

❝ Ayy, is this one of the perks of having a talented boyfriend? ❞ Indirectly praising since she's likely able to be a soft-hearted geek who'd cringe over corny compliments, the girl immediately got up with her messy hair being tied into a fluffy bun.

Humming in a manner of thinking, Jay just lovingly smirked before explaining her specifically. ❝ Nope, this is the speciality of being Park Jongseong's girlfriend. ❞ This silly dude really is making her laugh as if it's no big deal—but Mijin enjoyed every moment with him cause he made her feel true happiness.

Taking the heavenly delicious taste into her mouth, the impressed girl's eyes widened with surprise as her jaw dropped. ❝ How is it? Are you sober now? ❞ Asking with his chin in his palm, Mijin almost choked on her food to be under her handsome sweetheart's gaze.