Chapter 092

(A/n ; BYEEEE why r ppl suddenly saying that enha prolly uses Wattpad like that shhh scaring me😭)

JAY-AH IF YOU'RE SEEING THIS ( NO YOU'RE NOT ) I LOVE U MORE THAN HOW MUCH MIJIN LOVES YOU IN THIS FIC 😩

« like a snack »

A contest? Why? Must she really compete to win over the company? If Mijoo's the same age as her, that meant that she's not her dad's biological daughter anyways since her mother met Mijin's dad when she's around 8

A contest? Why? Must she really compete to win over the company? If Mijoo's the same age as her, that meant that she's not her dad's biological daughter anyways since her mother met Mijin's dad when she's around 8. Why would her possessive grandfather even pass his legacy onto someone who's not even a part of his blood?

There must be certain reasons why he didn't even hand it to her father who's hardworking as heck for a CEO.

He's been waiting years for her to return, just to make her participate in a contest which she's not even aware of beforehand.

❝ Here are the documents of information which will be needed for the contest this Thursday. ❞ The secretary handed the whitish papers inside her office as the chairman just walked away with his cane into the office, neglecting the young blood.

Exhaling in disbelief, Mijin just playfully rolled her eyes since this was never a part of her intentions. Her main purpose of all times was to get her mother's rightfully owned stuff as her father's legal wife back. She couldn't believe that their gloomy family made her challenge a stranger and a mistress' child.

Did she go too far with her words?

But to be fair and realistic, her mother would've never committed suicide if Mijoo and her mother never appeared in their lives. What's even more unforgiving was that Mijoo even tried to set her into a trap with an even tactic of stealing Jongseong, thinking that she'd become the true heiress since associating with Jay's company would be a well-done job.

❝ You might wanna give up now if you don't wanna lose and bow down to me Mijin. ❞ What kind of a silly threat even is that? Was that supposed to be a dumb version of sarcasm? Not only was Hwang Mijoo greedy but also stupid. Too bad that god wasted so many efforts on giving a slutty bitch like her ethereal facial features.

In the end, it's the inside that really matters. ❝ Oh, really? I have nothing to lose though. ❞ Intertwining arms with Jongseong who smartly waited for her in front of the hospital, Mijin showed off the special perks of having one of a kind soulmate Park Jay, unlike Mijoo who had no one by her side.

With a sly smirk trying to hide the spiking pain inside her bitter chest, the wicked stepsister didn't have any support to defend herself nor attack Mijin since she wasn't wrong.

Who was she kidding with? All of the years, she'd been only adapting to her parents' desires since she's unsure whether they loved her or not.

Before opening the car door like a gentleman, Jongseong slightly snickered whilst covering his mouth since Mijin's action of an independent woman was cute yet hot at the same time. ❝ Why? What's wrong? ❞ The clueless female questioned her soulmate as her lips were also itching to curve whenever visualizing Jay's cute little giggly face.