Chapter 029

« can't love »

Mijin put on a resting bitch face with a petty expression that made Jongseong slightly chuckle at how cute she's trying to be when she's mad

❝ No, you don't. I've never sold myself to anybody. ❞ , Mijin mocks.

Her fiery response was a bittersweet answer to Jongseong since he's very much impressed by how she's unfazed by his smooth lines the whole time.

❝ I bought your secret though. ❞ Annoyingly clicking his tongue out, the playboy just had to tease the short-tempered youngster who rolled her irritated eyes at him.

Funny how she couldn't escape from the devil's trap just because of her recklessness. Henceforth, Mijin should be extremely careful from now on or else many people would notice her paranormal curse.

❝ Gosh, I hate you. ❞ , Mijin says with a heated up face although she's lying to herself.

No, she didn't hate Park Jongseong so plainly. But what didn't suit her idea of befriending him was how he's behaving like an unmannerly playboy who's buying women as if they're some barbie dolls.

❝ Don't worry, you'll love me soon enough. ❞

-

That's all for today guys, see ya' tomorrow! ❞ The book club leader assembled her teammates to be dismissed as they returned to their rightful homes after the rare club activity which was held twice per week.

Fortunately, Mijin wasn't questioned for her lifeless expression that often by her club members so that's what she keeps going to the book club.

The members are beyond nice and angelic, which secured her a safe spot where she could share her interest in different book genres.

Exiting the reflecting doors of the huge library, Mijin unexpectedly got awaited by effortlessly outstanding sunshine.

It was one among the famous dudes of the campus with a dumpling smile glued over his handsome face, Kim Sunoo.

Awkwardly playing with the strings of her backpack, the clueless girl asked a question to the abiding sunshine who'd been waiting for her all along. ❝ How may I help you? ❞

The foxy male figure tucked his hands inside the pockets in a chic manner. ❝ Let's talk for a while, I have something to tell you. ❞ Mijin raised a brow since it was kind of odd for Kim Sunoo, one of Jay's sat still friends approaching her first.

But unlike Park Jongseong, his friends seemed to be well mannered and tolerant to care about her feelings as well.

❝ Sure. ❞ Sunoo didn't seem to be that cunning like Jay Park as well so it wouldn't be wrong of Mijin to converse with him for a while.