Chapter 069

« dna »

❝ Are you sure that you wanna work out? ❞ , the worried girl asks her muscular boyfriend as his biceps were showing off thanks to the short-sleeved black sweatshirt

❝ Are you sure that you wanna work out? ❞ , the worried girl asks her muscular boyfriend as his biceps were showing off thanks to the short-sleeved black sweatshirt. Did she feel uneasy that others might lay their eyes on her man? Well, maybe since what kind of girlfriend likes it when others judge their lovers?

❝ For the third time Jinjin, I'm fine. ❞ , Jongseong reassures as he strokes his concerned girlie's soft strands. The way her cavernous orbs pierced through his gaze amazed him. He's melting under her beautiful gaze as he might've felt the sensation of their romance slowly wrapping them.

❝ You just recovered from your illness dude, we can't be so sure about your health is perfectly fine. ❞ With a cute little eye glare, Mijin sighed since she didn't wanna be that annoying to Jay. He knows himself the most, right?

The couple finally decided to enter the luxurious gym after Mijin deciding to follow along with Jay's desire as an understanding girlfriend she was. But the troubled one turned out to be Jongseong as he noticed some random dude trying to flirt with Mijin.

❝ Is it too heavy for you? ❞ , questioned the random stranger who popped out of the blue as Mijin's attention for the dumbbell immediately switched to the figure. Not to be a pessimist but the tsundere female didn't enjoy it when random people approach her. Maybe her isolation from the curse did something to her introverted personality. No wonder why it was so hard for her to make friends within the previous year. She didn't know what she'd be doing if her lonesome life didn't have Jisung-' No, what am I even thinking? ' 

Mijin felt disappointed in herself for thinking about her best friend when she's with Jay. How will Jay feel once he finds out? She didn't even dare to imagine. 

❝ Hello? ❞ , the weirdo snapped his crusty fingers in front of Mijin, begging attention from the zoned-out girl. The distracted youngster could barely spare him a piece of her mind since she didn't wanna be offensive in public or some.

❝ What does it have to do with you anyway? ❞ , with an impatient eye roll, Mijin just contemplated on pulling the bothersome dumbbell up and down so she could lower her temper.

❝ I can hold your hands too if they're heavy for you. ❞ Mijin scrunched her face in disgust at this intentional and nasty stranger dude who's obviously hitting on her. Didn't he see how she walked in together, arms intertwined with Jongseong? 

❝ What if I give you a taste of how they feel like with being balled as fists? ❞ , the brave young lady with full sarcasm mocked, not caring of the stupid man's reaction since she never existed to charm others but Park Jongseong, whom in another alias was Jay Park, her only soulmate to exist. Instead of feeling threatened, the creepy guy refused to back up his steps and even tried to harass her by rudely brushing her temple. Just when she levelled anger was going to pop off, her lifesaver as usual appeared.