Chapter 079

(A/n; OJAY BUT LIKE??? GOD DAYUM I STAN)

« last hug? »

❝ J-Jisung?? ❞ , the girl asks with the familiar name dropping out of her lips

❝ J-Jisung?? ❞ , the girl asks with the familiar name dropping out of her lips. She's sure that it's her guy best friend who's standing smartly in front of her with his same old hamster-like facial features.

❝ Mijin.... ❞ Their familiar faces met again, partially confused halfway since both were unsure of how to react. ❝ What are you doing here? ❞ Confusion was to be seen on Mijin's face rather than being distressed about the stain on her expensive dress.

Jisung better have some explanation prepared cause this case was getting more complicated as what really was her friend hiding from her at the same time? ❝ Uhh...❞ The Park was at a loss of words this time as he, himself wasn't satisfied by the sudden outburst and mess he's going to lead himself into after bumping into her.

Mijin nudged a brow out of curiosity now with her arms crossed. They both were at a dead end as Jisung couldn't just probably make up some stupid lies this time as his true image was already exposed in front of Mijin.

❝ Young master Park Jisung! ❞

A waiter caught up towards the said boy as Mijin couldn't her own ears straight.

Young master?

As in, Jisung has some upper hand positions in a rich ethos like her and didn't tell her about it?

Blinking his narrowed eyes on the repeat, the caught off guard boy was scared for Mijin's reaction as she crossed her arms. She knew that their family owned a small business but didn't expect them to consider it as SMALL when their son's literally attending a masquerade ball which was only reserved for rich families from famous brands and companies.

Taehyun who sheepishly eyed the encounter from afar just smirked, since the tea was finally spilt between the two dumb best friends who didn't even know each other's true identity.

Many more interesting things were intended to happen as Taehyun knew how the occasional terms between the companies work.

❝ I have to go right now Mijin, I'll call you later. ❞ The boy dashed out of the dance hall, making Mijin scoff at this punk literally ditched her question. Wow, what a power for a years-old friendship like theirs.