Chapter 060

« strict girlfriend »

It's been quite a few days since Mijin agreed to continuously date with the Park Jongseong whom she'd never thought that she would go out with

Oh, how the tables have turned.

What happened to the strong woman Na Mijin who'll never turn an eye onto any of the disgusting men after her father's betrayal?

Had she given up all of her pride just because of her so-called stupid soulmate?

❝ Looking beautiful as always, Jinjin. ❞ Jongseong adorably says with his somewhat babyish smile that was starting to look angelic in her eyes???

It's nearly confirmed that she's whipped for him.

But what could Mijin possibly do when the bratty playboy was so wholesome with the divine visuals that could make any heart palpitate for him.

❝ I suppose you look the same, I guess? ❞ No jokes in Mijin's serious mind as Park Jongseong for real looked like a boyfriend material of all times.

How was it even possible for a human being to look that flawless? Unless god created Park Jongseong with better privileges.

❝ Eh? A compliment from the Hw-Na Mijin? I bet it's gonna snow in summer. ❞ Mijin furrowed her brows within the flashing moment when Jongseong almost mistakenly called out by her hidden surname which no one was supposed to know......

' Shit, that was a close call. ' , sighed Jay in relief internally as his nervous smile just cutely bloomed in front of the said girl who just sceptically squinted her eyes at him.

❝ Dude, you're so dramatic. ❞

How will she react if she ever comes to know that Jay already knows about her secret mask? Leaving all the unnecessary aside, Jay just wanted to make worth of his lovely impact to shower on Mijin's mindset soon enough.

To prove that he's not as toxic as she thinks.

Can he really succeed with it though?

-

Arriving at one of the loveliest places to date, Mijin lowered her bothersome sunglasses to observe the surroundings of Pocheon Herb Island.

The perfect spot for lovers to date-which was extremely cheesy for a sensitive person like Mijin who dislikes seeing couples being lovey-dovey in front of her eyes.

' Oh lord. ' , commented Mijin in mind as she could already eye a couple or two flirting with each other at the parking lot.

She just wanted to rip her eyes at this point or even bleach it with innocence.