Chapter 074

« taehyun »

❝ YAH NA MIJIN! ❞ , exclaimed from the one and only nosy boy best friend of Mijin as she almost choked on her french fries after hearing his hilarious voice across the canteen

❝ Keep it down, you dimwit! We're not the only ones here. ❞ , the female whisper-yells as she watches her guy friend hurriedly take a seat right next to her with a grumpy expression.

Raising a brow, she asks, ❝ Eww, what's with the disgusting pout? ❞ Returning back to their silly friendship, Mijin didn't fail to playful insult her best friend. ❝ Disgusting your ass. ❞ The cheeky two were treating each other informally as if they weren't the two friends who talked about serious matters that day.

The hamster-like male sighed before resting his squishy chins in his palm before facing the girl who's cluelessly staring at him with the doe eyes. ❝ Do you not trust me Mijin? ❞

Trust him?

What was that supposed to mean?

❝ Bro, just spill the tea. I'm not that smart to understand your complicated words. ❞ Mijin chuckles before chewing on her pipe from the smoothie out of boredom as they just sat in a quiet café which was peaceful until Jisung busted in.

Jisung speechlessly scoffed at this girl trying to play dumb when she's literally the outcast at their university starting from today.

❝ Hoe, you're literally an heiress and you didn't tell me that all along?! ❞ The taken aback boy was still recovering from the shock which he'd received while reading the articles online. Guess Hwang Mijin's appearance as the true heiress of DIF really did something on the internet.

❝ Oh, that... ❞ , Mijin trails off while sulking her lips as she didn't expect a lot of change in her life to income anyways.

It's not like her personality's gonna change just because of her family's background like other brats or people like Mijoo who loves to show off their stability with fame and wealth.

❝ 'That' ? Wow, you're keeping secrets from me now, huh? ❞ With an offended look, the sassy boy crossed his arms which abused Mijin's lungs since she's trying her very best to not smile or laugh in front of him.

❝ I did tell you at the playground though, remember? ❞ Came to think of it, Mijin's catching stares thrown at her ever since this morning. She could tell that the judgemental phrase of people suddenly disappeared from the pessimistic sides of her just because she had power as a famous inheritor.