Chapter 004

« richass »

Another day at the campus was not so particular for Mijin since she's used to the dramatic human beings gossiping over nothing huge to make a fuss about

Another day at the campus was not so particular for Mijin since she's used to the dramatic human beings gossiping over nothing huge to make a fuss about. Jongseong didn't plan to annoy her immediately today as she's left all by herself while her actions were being watched by luminous eyes from afar.

❝ Yah, she's dressed up in all black today. What a witch. ❞

People remarked upon Mijin's black pitched hoodie and jeans as she decided to storm up at the university.

❝ I told you that she's born to be a witch, duh. Look at that devilishly ugly face, I swear I can smell that she's planning something bad. ❞

People do be judging books by their covers, and that's the funniest part for Jongseong.

They'll comment based on your background and looks, no matter what their hearts or personalities are like.

And Na Mijin here just appeared to be the university's notorious target of the moment.

❝ But her brother Na Jaemin's really handsome unlike her though. ❞

Na Jaemin? Jay's memory flashed up to a few days ago when the same name was heard.

❝ Jaemin oppa! ❞

So he's her brother all along?

What a relief indeed for Jay as he can easily set his prey who wasn't owned by any other being.

❝ What if that witch is planning to match with the hotties? See? She even planned to dress up the same colour as Park Jay! ❞

The said boy just glued on a cocky expression as they seemed to mistook that he was that deaf to ignore their unpleasant comments all over one poor girl who seemed to obtain his attraction. Gulping the orange smoothie inside his hands, the popular boy just unnoticeably eavesdropped their 'bitchy' conversation somehow.

No wonder why the gloomy girl's back always seemed sorrowful.

It was always clustered with misery carrying on her back since people seemed to badly remark on her all the time.

He'd never seen her smile or hang out with anyone although it's just been a few days since he noticed her.

❝ Jay-ah you haven't had anything yet, right? ❞ The spoiled rats finally showed themselves in front of Jongseong with their makeup-flooded faces.

❝ Does this smoothie look like a joke to you? ❞ , questioned Jay with a devastating foxy smile which the girls were lowkey offended at.

❝ I-I made something for you to eat. ❞ One of them placed a kimbap box on the coffee table.

Made? It's looking like a takeaway order from a shop and yet they dared to lie at him with this bitchy audacity?

Jay's even surprised at how nerve-rackingly toxic people could get these days.