Chapter 033

(A/n; OJAY but like Mijin's brotha kinda cute+hawt WHAT😳😏🥴)

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

« you're mine »

❝ She's my girlfriend, got any problem with that? ❞

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

❝ She's my girlfriend, got any problem with that? ❞

If Jisung must admit, he didn't wanna let his ears experience the bitter words which just came out of Park Jay's mouth even if it's a lie or not.

❝ Tsk, as if. Yah Na Mijin, let's go. ❞ Jisung grabbed Mijin by her small wrist in a hasty manner since he disliked the filthy dude who Mijin's being paired up with at the current café.

And unfortunately, it just had to be the first thing for him to witness after getting back from Busan.

Jongseong playfully poked his tongue to the side, getting flamed on as the dude easily underestimated his powerful aura with a simplified 'tsk'.

The arrogant boy forcefully rolled his eagle eyes at the hamster-like boy before pulling Mijin closer to him back.

❝ Get your filthy hands off my girl. ❞

Well, damn them cause Mijin was stuck in a puzzling situation with the two guys pulling her with each side of her wrists.

She felt sickened out even more as the girl just speechlessly stared at the two males who are arguing over her? Nope, Mijin never expected any of these cliché happenings in her dry life ever.

❝ Your girl? In your dreams or what? ❞ That punk just had to mess around with Jay's unsteady temper as the rich boy aggressively slapped Jisung's hands from touching his contracted girlfriend.

❝ Mijin-ah, you have something to say with this punk, right? ❞ Jongseong sneakily wrapped an arm around the tiny girl's small waist, and that move just had to disgust Mijin out as her thick brows were furrowed in confusion.

This dude was just using this advantage to trigger Jisung's jealousy even more as the other Park didn't like what he's seeing at the moment when his hands rolled into fists.

Mijin could already predict her disappointed friend's reaction after hearing what she's gonna say next.

How stupid of her to sell herself with a deal to the wholesome playboy Park Jongseong? But he couldn't commit something unsafe for her since the girl's peachy lips were more than just a regular weapon.