Chapter 032

« he's alluring »

❝ Since when did your curse start? ❞ Not to be a detective but Jongseong's beyond curious than his limit to store more knowledge of Mijin's forbidden smile which he'd come across once

❝ As far as I know, it happened around the moment after I've turned 16. ❞

Mijin's horrified memory never forgot that day, the day when everything started as a miserable life story that dispersed her from other normal beings.

❝ How did you know that you have had a curse ever since then? ❞

She hurt her unbiological father who turned out to be her uncle all along when he's picking her up from school.

Just because of one filthy smile, his life was sacrificed into pieces as the man had unconsciously been in a coma for several years by now.

None of this wouldn't have happened if she wasn't being too hyped up and cheery that but the hearty family had never blamed her for being so.

Terror, that's what located on Mijin's mind as she couldn't hide the bitter truth from colouring her face.

She's afraid of hurting more people and beings like she'd broken things before. ❝ It's okay if you don't wanna tell me about it, just don't pressure yourself. ❞ The thoughtful boy hovered his palm with a soothing warmth against Mijin's, in a comforting manner of course.

Jongseong noticed how her mood swung upside down in a flickering moment although she wasn't showing it. Is that hidden matter that deep for a savage being like her to even get her eyes teary?

❝ I'll tell you at a rightful time.❞

It would be so odd of Mijin to let her weak side's guard down to a dangerous beast like Park Jongseong who's starving love and screwing it up like his prey which was inhuman.

Although the charming young one's baffling Mijin with her own thoughts and impressions of his healing smile which was one of a kind for her stare at.

He's alluring, indeed.

The pointy nose, the supportively sharp jaw, the pearly glistening lips, the wiggly brows which made him a teaser and lastly among the charming points of all, the hollow black pitched eyes which could easily make anyone's heart skip a beat after sharing a few heated seconds of eye-contact.

And not to forget the metal piercings on his ears which were like a fashionable part of Jongseong's eboy look.

The chain necklace wrapped around his neck was making his role become a baddie and heartthrob of the campus.

What's happening to Mijin was that she's commenting about how glamorous Jongseong was looking when she hated boys dressed up like this.

It wasn't like her usual self to think that Park Jongseong's attractive but who could she blame since the frat boy's taste in fashion was just top tier.