Chapter 088

A/n ; :D See y'all at the Jake book DEFIANTLY YOURS

« newbie »

Stumbling her legs for a bit after hearing the shocking news, the speechless girl had to steady herself since she just got fooled by her stepsister

❝ What? ❞ Scrunching his face, the young man disappointedly scoffed since this wasn't something they wished to occur in their life. Firstly, a curse cast on Mijin and now him? Who or what was against the two soulmates to drag the chaos this far? ❝ She put a curse on you to be in love with her but not Mijin, that's why Mijin thought that you're cheating on her. ❞ The further Taehyun explains in detail, the more confusing the matter of this case was getting.

He didn't know how to react or so since they've been traumatised all along by the sudden break up from days ago. Especially Mijin...❝ How could she even...❞ The complicated jealousy which Mijoo had burned Mijin's short temper as her fingers balled up into fists. Biting the bottom of her lip, the fiery girl was so disheartened since her stepsister was taking these too far just because of greed. Was Mijin's position the thing which she wanted?

She knew it.

Jongseong really had been advanced into a better human being and a loyal partner for her life ever since they had started bonding. Mijin's even more disappointed in herself that she lost faith in her flawless soulmate who's criticized by her wrong assumptions.

How stupid of her to do so...

Sulking whilst proceeding to engulf her endearing soulmate with a musky presence, Mijin apologised sincerely. ❝ I'm so sorry Jayjay. ❞ Turns out, he wasn't the stupid fool who turned his back on her but she's the blind idiot who didn't think thoroughly of her changed boyfriend's behaviours.

The boy wasn't still able to breathe properly but as long as Mijin's warmth secures him, he's fine. So her doubts were correct all along. It was harsher enough for Mijin to deal with the bullshit her filthy stepsister's proceeding to do. Was Mijoo that salty to not become the heiress of DIF when she literally spent years of luxury and peace meanwhile Mijin was living an extraordinary life with a paranormal curse that could kill people....