Chapter 042

« dumb deal »

No words as Jay just stood there like a frozen sculpture, thoroughly trying to comprehend the elderly's confusing words which sounded so complicated in his newly ears

Mijin's jaw also dropped as she couldn't believe that Jaemin straightway exposed her in front of the guy whom she's sceptical and new to rely on.

❝ Stepsister? What do you mean? ❞ Thank god that Jongseong's openly asking out to solve his confusion straightforward so that Mijin'll get the chance to cover before her secret reveals itself.

❝ It's nothing! Just leave, please....❞ Mijin shooed the playboy back into his black Ferrari before death-glaring her unbiological brother who also had a stunt of crossing his arms in a sassy manner.

❝ Care to make any explanations Na Mijin? ❞ Why was he the one who's intimidatingly strict when Mijin's the true one to be a mad cat at his bold behaviours?

❝ You should've asked me the reasons before doing as your desire Jaemin-oppa , I'm disappointed in you this time. ❞ Although the young lady was using honorifics, her cold tone was stiff and a bit disrespectful to the elderly but Jaemin broke the rules first.

Her secret was to be buried inside the only fostered family, therefore not caring of how her biological father abandoned her cause of this sickening curse or not.

And Jaemin just spat out the dangerous words to a random stranger who's taking the privilege about knowing her curse.

❝ Wait, Mijin-ah. ❞ Catching up to his misunderstood sister, the great-hearted elderly swiftly turned her by the arms around.

Mijin's deadly gaze even scared the male in his late twenties as the boy gave up by raising the two masculine arms in a lost manner. ❝ Fine, I surrender. ❞ Of course, even if Mijin gets mad at her bunny-like brother, it wouldn't last long since the cute guy would always end up being an annoyingly clingy brother just for her.

❝ I'm also sorry for earlier Mijinie. Guess I went too far with the overprotective limit. ❞ Embracing the tight girl inside his secured warmth, the softie gave up on being stone-cold even if it just lasted for a few minutes.

Jaemin just loves his little sister beyond the limit of 'caring' since she's a special gift to him after announcing that he's getting a little sister as a present although she wasn't blooded to him at all. Why did Mijin's family even abandon a precious thing like her?

Jaemin won't forgive nor forget whoever hurts her.

Sighing heavily, the youngster let her exhalation be heard by Jaemin before wrapping all arms around the taller's small waist back. No matter how much they try, they'll never be able to have a huge siblings' fight.

❝ But for real though, why didn't you come back home the whole night? Please don't tell me that you really spent the whole night with that dude from earlier. ❞ Sulking, the Na brother flipped his gracious yet silky black strands before testing Mijin through a hidden lie detector inside his mind.

SMILE.┃ park jongseong  ✔︎On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara