Chapter 084

ılı.lıllılı.ıllı.
⇄ ◃◃ ⅠⅠ ▹▹ ↻
Play the song from above⬆️
Song:"Drivers License" by Olivia Rodrigo

(A/n; Sad or happy ending🙂🌚???
AND HELP I NOTICED THAT THE VIEWS OF SMILE R ACTUALLY INCREASING THESE DAYS BRUH🧍‍♀️)

« bashed »

Did those words really come out of Park Jisung's mouth? The girl who he's cherishing for years was suddenly gone from his mind?

❝ What? Are you being serious right now? ❞ Taehyun sneered with his widened brown eyes testing the Park's unbelievable words whether he meant them or not. The asked boy sighed heavily before tucking his hands into the pocket as he gave his friend a serious look.

❝ Yes, I don't see her as more than just a best friend anymore. ❞

Wasn't that good news for Hwang Mijin since she's been lingering to stay in the friend zone since the start? Or was it a bad one since she just got dumped by her soulmate too?

Seems like Hwang Mijin had bad luck with guys, just like her mother.

❝ You do you then. ❞

-

Swollen eyes, chapped lips bleeding, huge eye bags and a sneezing nose. In conclusion, the young lady Hwang Mijin was in a terrible condition after going through a week of heartbreak which she thought that she'd never been able to encounter in her entire life.

She still couldn't believe that she used to play the role of a damsel in distress in his game the whole time. How could he do this to her?

She thought she'd been doing a splendid job, moving on her recovery of having the phobia about betrayal but the girl who's blinded by love let her guard down too much to notice that she'd been suffering in pain all along.

The real Hwang Mijin wasn't weak, right? Her mother wouldn't want her to cope with her old steps just like how she did, which only led her to misery.

Mijin didn't wanna be a loser who's fond of loving but that was what she's been to Jay Park all along.

Speak of the devil, there he came, effortlessly unbothered by their beak up and acted so fine even if she's gone from his side. He seemed normal and appeared to be in a stable status....and even walked together with Hwang Mijoo.