Chapter 010

« the bet »

Jake's jaw dropped meanwhile Sunghoon's one-sided dimple appeared throughout his bunny smile from snickering so chaotically

❝ Sorry Jay-ah, but it's lowkey funny. ❞ But the drifted male barely got the chance to notice Sunghoon's apology as he's already having a fun time in dreamland.

❝ Ahahaha, very funny to be honest. But how come our Park Jongseong's minding about one girl's business that deeply? ❞ Sunghoon remarked as he knew about the concrete boy's mind which will never change for some regular girl.

Unless they had a soulmate condition to be revolved in or something else.

❝ Simple. Other girls are easy to fetch meanwhile Mijin doesn't even give a damn about him. ❞ Sunoo explained his theory since men don't enjoy admirers chasing after them. They were the sort of type who gets invested in mischievous people who are rather hard to be chased.

But everybody had their ideal types to be exact.

Jongseong wasn't into Mijin or her charms but he intended to prove the little missy wrong that it's eagerly impossible to neglect his personality and details.

❝ Watch her reconsider her decision later or somehow. ❞ Sunghoon did not doubt that the girl would change her mind since Jay had all of the advantages as a rich son of CEO should.

❝ I call dibs on her NOT changing her opinions with Jay hyung. ❞ Sunoo betted a couple of won for fun on the table as Sunghoon also cheekily smirked.

❝ I'm gonna team up with you Sunghoon cause we're fake soulmates. ❞ Jake relying patted the effortlessly handsome boy's broad shoulders as they did a bro-fist.

Well, it was going to be fun for the university students as they kept an eye on the deep-asleep boy.

-

Jongseong's eyes were all focused on Mijin the next morning although their literature class was boring as heck.

Sunoo also cheekily followed the elder's actions since they had a tiny bit of bet for how Jay's story would end up with Mijin.

He just wished that nothing particular happens in between them.

❝ Yah, the professor's on the right. Why are you guys focused on the left? ❞ Dahee scolded with a whispering tone from behind as their mischievous actions were also making her curiosity rise.

Sunoo's body tensed up after realizing that his girlfriend noticed his tilted head from behind.

Jay just chuckled upon admiring the calm girl whose features were relaxing to eye over. She's like a crystal sculpture that never moves yet they're frozen inside museums for a valuable prize and people would gaze at them out of admiration.