Chapter 048

« mask off »

❝ Someone cursed you

❝ Someone cursed you. ❞

Why did it feel like Mijin's whole world stopped processing for a while?

Silence as a companion wasn't bracing Mijin with a better atmosphere but got turned down the moment she'd witnessed this knowledge.

❝ W-What....? ❞ , questioned Mijin with a heavy-weighted scoff releasing from her agape mouth.

It couldn't get more terrifying than that. How dare that person to taint her flawlessly living like that? She would've been enjoying every case of a joyful life if it weren't for that person. That person needs to blame happening to ruin her life into a hellhole which it shouldn't have been as.

❝ Who's that person then? Tell me, NOW. ❞ , commanded Mijin although she's trying her very best to not sound like an immature brat.

Fury was practically blinding the youngster as she struggled to get rid of foul thoughts from taking over her mindset. She wouldn't kill the culprit with her curse, or would she? Mijin's distressed as well of what to do since she wanted to demand justice in her life but she doesn't even truly knows who the criminal was.

What kind of grudge did they even have towards Mijin to hold an inhumane doing onto her accursed life like this?

❝ I'm afraid I can't foresee the culprit that much. But you'll be able to seek them out yourself, at the moment when you unfold the hidden truth to everyone. ❞ The deal wasn't unfair for Mijin like what even was her privilege to agree to it?

❝ What do you mean by unfolding the hidden truth? ❞ Knitting her brows into a thin line, the confused younger asked while getting frustrated every minute.

Whoever they were, Mijin'll never forgive them.

They made her into a terrible monster at the limit where she's found to be afraid of herself.

They broke everything and even hurt her fostered father with the moronic curse.

They flooded her life with misery up to the point she's insecure about communicating with other people cause of shits and impacting them with her curse.

❝ It's time to take your mask off, Mijin-ah. ❞

That scared the complexed girl a bit as things were moving too fast to another approximate level where she's afraid of getting judged by the enormous society.

❝ Reveal your true identity to everyone that you're the real heiress of DIF. ❞

Will everyone change once she's shown herself in the large community of becoming a wealthy princess? She didn't wanna fetch after fame and wealth but was somehow curious about her stepmother and sister's reactions.