Chapter 093

« ready to lose »

❝ Are you ready? ❞ , questioned Jongseong with a delicate tone as he glanced at his lover whose hands were trembling whenever her eyes lay on the cosmetics in front of her

❝ Are you ready? , questioned Jongseong with a delicate tone as he glanced at his lover whose hands were trembling whenever her eyes lay on the cosmetics in front of her.

She shook her head, meaning a no out of the honesty which was being concerned for her performance with everyone's eyes storming at the newly-appeared heiress and another one who's been pictured as the daughter of a CEO for so many years.

❝ To be honest, then it's a no. ❞

Trying to conceal how she's shaking internally just because her rival who's well-experienced in life, the anxious girl bit her bottom lip.

Chuckling to scan her shaky expression, Jongseong just pressed a butterfly kiss on her face to calm the hot-headed girl down. ❝ Chill down boo, you're gonna explode like this. ❞ Teasingly pinching his lover's squishy cheeks, the boy just left his girlie to practice with Jinyeol in the room.

Jinyeol with a pink brush examined the steps onto a mannequin head but Mijin's nerves were boiling as if she's gonna lose all of the memories in a splash.

❝ W-Where's the model? The show's gonna start in like 15 minutes. ❞ Vividly checking the time on her screen, the rushed girl asked since she'd never felt this much adrenaline which she's feeling right now.

Today's results are gonna decide her life choices whether she'll become the really deserved inheritor of their company or not. One mistake and nothing will be able to change and a dead-end for her.

Jinyeol had also been dailing the same number over and over again. ❝ They won't pick up. ❞ Close to losing it cause she could feel a huge number of bad luck making its way towards her, Mijin frustratedly huffed while flipping her chocolate strands back.

❝ What do we do...❞

Hands resting on her waist, the distressed girl walked in circles since she's at a hopeless dead end with the performance show starting any minute soon and high chances that she's gonna lose to her stepsister with no doubt.

Jinyeol's shoulders also dropped since she'd never felt this weirded out as if someone had planned things to go wrong and misplaced since the model who she assigned together with Mijin was trustworthy and never had a grudge against the young heiress. ❝ I'm so sorry Mijin-ah. ❞ , she apologizes but the young girl was too busy to blame her.

❝ No, it's okay. We'll work this out somehow.....❞ Although she acted like she's flooding with energy and high hopes, the youngster was not this self-esteemed since the start cause who was she kidding with? She had no talent or ability to compete against her step-blood who'd be overwhelmed to know that things weren't going well for her.

❝ The performance show's gonna start in 5 minutes. ❞ , the announcer informed while peeking through the door as Mijin swallowed her nerves down. She's doomed and the embarrassment the old chairman would put her into could be huge.