Chapter 011

ılı.lıllılı.ıllı.
⇄ ◃◃ ⅠⅠ ▹▹ ↻
Play the song from above⬆️
Song:"Boy in luv" by BTS

« occupied »

How disgusting of him to commit such unbelievable acts inside a wholesome library?

The so-called little respect Mijin had left for him was now nowhere to be seen since all of her impressions on this bratty dude just dropped to the ground.

Mijin just unimpressively shook her head in disappointment before excusing her way since their presences were like abhorrence for the quiet youngster.

Jay smirked, partially in satisfaction although he'd missed his main goal.

At least, Ms Na Mijin's giving him the attention he wanted so was it suitable enough to be concluded as mission success?

No, Jongseong wasn't amused even a bit.

He wasn't just gonna stop like that. His diligent self was strongly urged to take further movements.

Just when the anonymous girl he'd hired to 'cosplay' the act of making out was planning to pull him to another disgusting kiss, Jay dodged her arm from snaking around his nape.

No way in hell would he continue kissing a random stranger.

The recent occurrence was forced to happen because Jay planned to testingly check out Mijin's jealousy rate which seemed to be counted as none.

The playboy could cheekily flash the disgusted expression glued onto her face when she quickly judged the incidence after bypassing.

❝ Thanks for earlier but you weren't that helpful at all. ❞ The messed up girl got offended as Jongseong didn't give a fuck when he stated those words while stroking her hair strands.

Such whores women could turn themselves into, just for his desire.

The boy fixed his collar and hair before making his way out of the bothersome library which reminded him of the unaccomplished piles of assignments back at his house.

-

Mijin was still horrified at the sudden incident she'd encountered inside a peaceful library-if it weren't for that shitty guy who's making out with whoever he's meeting.

The girl just shrugged her shoulders while sighing heavily since it wasn't her matter to dwell about.

Jisung eyed over the terrorized girl who's looking as if she'd seen something unbearable as the barbie girl kept on blinking continuously.