Chapter 037

« shameless »

❝ That I'm really craving to taste your lips again

❝ That I'm really craving to taste your lips again. ❞

This nasty dude did not just-Mijin deliberately bumped her forehead on purpose to teach the flirty hoe a painful lesson.

❝ Ouch, what was that for? ❞ , groaned Jongseong in a slice of pain that couldn't be hidden from his face anymore.

Really? He'd just shamelessly spat out bold words and playing dumb as if it's no big deal but for Mijin who cares about her pride, felt easily offended.

❝ Are you that stupid to not know? ❞ Mijin's fiery question expressed how she's running out of tolerance, remotely from the range of being able to accept Jongseong's annoyingly witty nature.

Seems like he won't be able to tease around the sarcastic missy. The only one to protest from getting flirted with him in a cheesy manner, the only girl to disobey his words by not even giving a damn.

Mijin's forehead also ached a bit after slamming Jay's exposed forehead with her. At least the pain was better than getting kissed by some bratty asshole who's just using sugar-coated words to play with her.

❝ Bruh, why are you so mean to me? ❞ Jay's annoying question made Mijin swiftly turn her head around with a sly manner which described the arrogance.

It's confirmed, she's the only particular person who could easily take a bad boy like Jay down just by the intimidating gaze which was unfazed by his flirtatious manner.

Although Mijin might not literally be untouched by his heart fluttering movements, she's far from being invested in him back and to treat likewise.

❝ Why don't you ask yourself first why you're behaving like an affection-craved asshole towards me? ❞ Mijin continuously stepped further on, leaving the caught off guard boy behind as he got phrased as an infatuated young adult.

What a fierce woman with the abnormal mockery Mijin was, just his type.

What was the reason for Mijin to keep on hanging like a tough being as if someone had hurt her in the past before?

❝ Hey, wait up Na Mijin! ❞

The bothersome day was just Park Jongseong annoyingly sticking by Mijin's side as if she's the only one to exist in this world.

Envious gazes were thrown onto Mijin to be paired up next to Park Jongseong but the imprecating girl was sick to cosplay as someone who she doesn't even truly love's girlfriend.

Denying a wholesome richass like Park Jongseong wasn't a big deal to Mijin since she's never chasing after his looks nor money in the first place but it was the deal that got her into a clustered trap with no other choice but to become his puppet.

Getting tired of Jongseong following her along like a puppy from behind, the paranoid female flamed with a furious gaze which surprised Jay although he plastered a foxy smile all over his gorgeous face.