Chapter 095

ılı.lıllılı.ıllı.
⇄ ◃◃ ⅠⅠ ▹▹ ↻
Play the song from above⬆️
Song:"You are" by Klang

(A/n; fun fact : the story idea of smile actually got inspired from the drama above ;)

« murder »

❝ She got kidnapped by your current wife Hwang Mina that day

❝ She got kidnapped by your current wife Hwang Mina that day. ❞

The CEO froze as both of his inside and out tensed up the moment he figured out that the detective words were true and not lying. The taken photos showed an eight-year-old Mijin being grabbed by his mistress back in the days...when the kiddo was supposed to be going on a field trip with her school.

Mijin seemed to be badly beaten in the pictures, traumatized enough to forget her real identity cause of her horrifying stepmother.

How could Mina do this to a poor child? He was even more disgusted than ever.

❝ There's also video footage at the CCTV if you wanna take a look-❞

But before the young man could pull a break at his words, the fierce CEO slammed his clenched fists onto the office table as anger busted down inside of him.

❝ It's enough, you can leave now. Plastering a faint expression although he internally wasn't okay to greet the so-called news that differed a lot from his liking.

Nodding, the detective took it as a no and left. The aggressive man just yielded on expressing anger aloud in the office since the subordinates would probably think wrong of him.

Why did she even take her anger out on the innocent child from years ago? Being his mistress wasn't a nice reputation and all but he fairly loved her his wife-but not as much as how much he loved Mijin's mother.

She was his first love but never meant to cheat behind her back just being based on a wrong mistake which messed things up.

How will he even think of his dead wife now that he'd witnessed the news that it was his mistress who led his biological daughter into unlovely chaos and mess?

Irritably dailing the numbers quick, the CEO rang the housekeeper's phone and just told her the importance which he needed to handle the situation afterwards.

❝ Don't let Lady Hwang escape the house once she's in, understand? ❞

Things must be solved and she must apologise to his daughter for committing such crazy behaviours based on ego in the tainted past.

-

Arriving at the parking lot with a cold atmosphere, the mother and daughter had tension as they walked by to a remote area before they reached their car.