Chapter 006

ılı.lıllılı.ıllı.
⇄ ◃◃ ⅠⅠ ▹▹ ↻
Play the song from above⬆️
Song:"Pretty Savage" by Blackpink

« bestie »

This shameless dude did not just force her to become something that lowly-standardized

This shameless dude did not just force her to become something that lowly-standardized..., just for him?

How can someone be that boldly rude to her?

❝ Well, fuck you. ❞

That surpassed the limit when Mijin could relaxedly forgive him but offering her to become his servant was indeed ruthless. Mijin's starting to have doubts whether this dude had manners or not.

Jay was amused to receive her fiery response since what could the purposed boy expect from a little missy who's hard to get.

Seems like Mijin would just have to leave the rest of her business to her brother Jaemin since the so-called love-craving playboy was really nerve-racking to her mind.

-

❝ Dang, you seem to be flamed on. ❞ Mijin's colleague from her part-time job, Park Jisung with a giggly reaction started conversing with the emotionless female as always. Rather than phrasing him just as her colleague, the boy's also her one and the only loyal best friend she'd earned in the nineteen years of living.

Even Jisung's even better than the annoying playboy for Mijin to be with.

❝ Don't even talk about it. ❞ The cashier girl tied her apron around her waist before lazily leaning against the counter to welcome more customers into their cosy café. Mijin's not that fiercely-tempered unless someone teases her too much at some bothersome times.

Or, if that person joked about her lifestyle which was dreadful as always.

❝ Don't you wanna share the tea with me? ❞ The hamster look-alike boy just playfully asked his female best friend whose face was deadly serious, unsuitable of her catchy visuals since it could ever scare men away.

❝ Jisung-ah, let's just focus on our work. Alright? ❞ The girl sweetly tucked her hands inside the two pockets but her tone told otherwise as the Park was low-key scared by it.

❝ Gee, chill. I was just trying to make you smile. ❞

Mijin's colourful faced faded with sorrow at the last word which saddened her mood. Jisung also knew that she couldn't smile, unlike any other human beings that existed since Jaemin also considered him as a little brother cause he understood how to befriend Mijin well.