Chapter 077

« cinema date »

❝ Can you tell who is it? ❞ , Mijin with full of hopes questions, raising her expectations higher since she only wanted for the best and for her accursed and merciless curse to come to an end

Disappointing to state, but Ms Saeyoon couldn't return her the answer which she'd been lingering for. ❝ I'm afraid not precisely. But that person's flaming in fury and doesn't want you in your current spot. ❞ Which hinted to Mijin that it must be one of those who wouldn't want her to become an heiress she's going to be.

Who else wouldn't want her in her rightful place unless it's...either her stepmother or stepsister. But she got cursed so many years ago and Mijoo wouldn't be that smart enough to put a curse on her when she'd be the same age as her.

Which only left Mijin's one and only stepmother as an option....

Was it too early for her to assume uncertain stuff without having proper proof?

❝ It'd be the best of you two to be cautious right now since the circumstances can flip upside down anytime soon. ❞ Showing the upside-down version of ' THE LOVERS ' Tarot cards which the two soulmates have coincidentally chosen at the same time, Ms Saeyoon didn't have a great expression at all since she could sense some bad luck incoming.

There was definitely gonna be an interference in their love life as told.

Mijin and Jongseong exchanged nervous glances at each other after what they've just heard.

❝ Don't overthink about Ms Oh Saeyoon's words that much. We can take over anything as long as we're together. ❞ , Jongseong reassures his girlfriend with a cunning smile that can easily make anyone forget about all of the distress in existence.

❝ Yeah..as long as we have each other....

But what if they don't have each other? Everything's uncertain.

-

❝ Why did they give us two cinema tickets? ❞ Mijin's confused eyes examined the two-piece of papers inside her hands as Jongseong's already driving to their location. ❝ Who knows? Maybe they want the winner to go on a date with their lover this time. ❞ Jay's smirk also made Mijin snicker a bit while side-eyeing him from the passenger seat.

❝ What a weird prize...What did the winners do last time then? ❞ , the curious girl couldn't help but question as Jay's smile faded. ❝ I barely participate in the membership activities so I don't know. And it's always Kang Taehyun who keeps claiming the winner spot. ❞ Hearing the intellectual's name being spoken out from the boy's mouth gave Mijin unwanted shivers as she couldn't deny that this stranger's bad aura was dwelling across her mind.