Chapter 055

(A/n;TEHEHE COME TO " ENCHANTED " if you wanna read Jay as Cinderella's great-grandson ;)

+ it's in my drafts for a while but dw, it'll be back soon

« side effects »

❝ She's the real heiress of DIF

❝ She's the real heiress of DIF. ❞

Was that supposed to be great news since she's actually supposed to be his fiancée instead of the make-up flooded Queen Bee Hwang Mijoo?

Mijin's the real one who needs to get married to him even if the two companies' marriage alignment still goes on.

But why did Jongseong feel this shocked as much as right now?

❝ Does she know about this? ❞ Mijin's mindset mattered the most to Jongseong right now as to how surprised must she've been to witness this shock in surprise.

What if all those years have been a lie to her all along?

Empathizing himself in her place, Jongseong even gained shivers and would probably be speechless. She's the hidden heiress of one of the largest companies in South Korea and yet, here she was, simply enjoying her life as a depressed college student who couldn't smile at anyone but the playboy who's blackmailing her in the past.

❝ She does, and she's gonna go back to her original family soon enough. ❞ Should Jay feel flattered that the missy's choosing the path which would end up with marrying him on a contractual marriage with him as their companies' promise—unless Mijin's biological father chooses Mijoo to continue marrying him?

❝ Don't tell her back that I told you this. She doesn't want any of the outsiders to know about her secret until she announces. ❞ Jaemin warned since he completely didn't want his little sister to feel betrayed but Park Jongseong seemed to be trustworthy, right?

Awkwardly rubbing his chin, the still amazed boy in awe gawked in disbelief of how his destiny with her was really complicated up to now.

He should have realised it since their first encounter which was signalling him that Mijin's the one who's meant to be with all along.