Chapter 019

« see you never »

Too perfect for her?

Jay chuckled in amusement since she just pointed out that his self-esteem was too high to think beyond the bridge of himself.

❝ Didn't you complain about how imperfect I was a few days ago though? ❞

Jongseong gets that it's impossible to turn a blind eye to his breathtaking facial features but the boy didn't expect Mijin to already surrender by now when she's behaving all mighty.

❝ I did and I mean it. ❞

The playboy narrowed his brows in sync, not being able to understand the girl since she wasn't keeping her words at all.

❝ I never mentioned that you're perfect with your personality though. ❞ The corner of Mijin's lips was itching to smirk to slay with words but she couldn't.

❝ Your personality is just like shit but I do admit that you're perfect with other details. ❞ Jay lovingly put on a cunning grin when she mentioned 'others' which was every part about him.

❝ Hey, I'm not that cocky and shitty if you get to know me better. ❞ Jongseong playfully nudged his elbow, putting a judgemental expression accordingly at Mijin as she looked so done.

❝ I'll jump off a cliff than being friends with a playboy like you, mark my words. ❞

Jongseong wanted to snigger out loud when she's being too proud of herself when she'll end up like others anyhow.

❝ Really? Then, shall I take you to a cliff tomorrow? ❞ The frat boy joked, knowingly of how she wouldn't dare risk her life for some random words which she didn't mean it.

Was she that pessimistic to be friends with him? What would ever impact her reputation after befriending or dating the university's heartthrob who's highly standardised with wealth?

Mijin exhaled before leaning her head back as she's trying to stay calm before her temper jerks up. ❝ Bye, I'm so done with you.  ❞

The mouse quickened her speed to get lost in the trap as she slapped Jay's hands from holding her.

❝ You might wanna regret this later missy! ❞, shouted Jay embarrassingly from the car as Mijin was ashamed on behalf of him as her neighbours could be bickering right now.

❝ Keep it down, you dimwit! ❞ Mijin whisper-shouted from a distance as she was heated up with second-hand embarrassment.

Jongseong annoying flashed her a sincere smile as his eyes transmitted into an eye smile automatically.

Mijin enviously stared at him with blank emotions, although part of her was admiring his beautiful smile in comparison to her poker face.

' How lucky you are....Park Jongseong...'