Chapter 036

« moron »

❝ I loved you Mijin

❝ I loved you Mijin. ❞

' What

the

actual

fuck?! ' , panicked Mijin through her unbelievable thoughts after comprehending Jisung's sincere feelings which were hidden towards her all along.

No way in hell that it could be true. ' Please be a joke, please be a joke! ' Wishing for the best in mind, Mijin didn't wanna break the joyful friendship between her and Jisung as it'd be a waste for the previous years of their outgoing friendship.

❝ I loved you since those ten years ago when I befriended you...❞ Jisung's admission was not so pleasant for Mijin's ears as she felt disappointed in him although he's a great friend for the previous years.

❝ I'm sorry Ji, but I have to go. ❞ Did he befriend her out of those intentions when they're both 9 years old??? Impossible.

Mijin didn't wanna lose her only best friends but things weren't normalised as before after she'd met Park Jongseong.

What's happening to her life just because of some random playboy who wasn't even necessary in her life?

-

Morning, pumpkin. ❞ Jay's honey-like tone approaches Mijin before the youngster could gather her senses together from blending onto other stuff.

Unlike the little sarcastic girl who Mijin usually was, the said girl by the cute pet name seemed to be zoning out as she didn't even realise Jay's arrival next to her seat.

❝ Pumpkin?? Hello??? ❞ Pinching her cute cheeks out of the will, Jongseong plastered an annoying cute reaction when the younger groaned in pain because of his slight touch.

❝ Ow, do I look like a vegetable to you? ❞ Mijin scoffed before annoyingly rolling her eyes in front of the joker who'll never be able to understand her serious emotions.

❝ No, but you do look like my eternal bae. ❞ Jongseong's annoying smirk and flirting skills shocked Mijin for a flickering moment as she's so done with this unstoppable dude.

Was he high on drugs or something?

❝ Eww. ❞ Mijin just shook her head before minding her own business. Here she was, struggling how to save the drowning friendship between Jisung and her meanwhile this Park Jay guy was behaving so lightly and carefree.

Has he ever felt the bitter taste of misery?

The most unwanted person for Mijin to see just had to appear on the spot as the girl scrunched her nose while awkwardly avoiding Jisung's gaze which stormed towards her.