Chapter 008

« evil acts »

With the mighty pride, Jay should've been offended at Mijin's ruthless words which she didn't even hesitate with spitting out right in front of his face

With the mighty pride, Jay should've been offended at Mijin's ruthless words which she didn't even hesitate with spitting out right in front of his face. But to the witty boy's changes, he didn't even feel attacked by her offensive words with no manner.

Mijin wasn't the real one to be at fault since her mindset was critically at its sentimental peak.

The speechless boy arrogantly licked his dry lips before brushing his chin since he's puzzled by what he didn't do.

But the Park noticed the suffering females on the dirty ground as he just sighed heavily whilst tucking his hands into the pockets.

Meanwhile, Mijin didn't even have the maintenance to watch where she's going as her rough shoulders bumped against Sunoo, making the boy accidentally free the camera from his hands.

Hearing the slick sound of material hitting the ground, Mijin apologetically gazed at Sunoo who's kneeling on the ground as he gathered the pierced pieces. S-Sorry..... Mijin peacefully apologised with a bowed at the sunshine before dashing out of the area while leaving the two boys hanging.

Well, the fuss wasn't something the university students expected.

-

❝ Coming! ❞ Jaemin rushed while untying the apron around his small waist at the sound of the doorbell ringing.

Opening the monitoring screen, the elder was beyond shocked to eye upon a different Mijin standing in front of the doorway.

Normally, the kid would open the door straight away but it was a stunt for her to surprise Jaemin like this.

❝ Mijin-ah, what's wrong my bunny? ❞

The weather forecast didn't announce rain for today but why did Mijin seem to be drenched and her upper clothes are soaked as if she's fell into a lake or something....

❝ Jaemin oppa... ❞ Mijin burst out into tears while losing it as the day's been so tiresome to her.

With a scrunched up face, Mijin buried herself under Jaemin's comforting arms which the boy was clueless about what's happening to her.

After sobbing for several amounts of minutes, Mijin finally chugged down the glass of water that Jaemin handed over as she tried to steady her unstable chest.

❝ So, can you explain to me in detail what happened? ❞ Mijin was hesitant of her brother to get bothered by nonsense but it felt too clustered to survive on her own. ❝ Nothing much...I just got bullied. ❞ That was off the limit as Jaemin felt bad for his little sister getting tortured when she'd already suffered enough with the sickening pain of not being able to smile.