Chapter 058

(A/n;NO CUZ JAY HAS THE MOST BEAUTIFUL SMILE AND U CAN'T EVEN DENY-)

« proditiophobia »

❝ I'll be your official girlfriend from now on, Park Jongseong

❝ I'll be your official girlfriend from now on, Park Jongseong. ❞

Jongseong felt his body going numb and insane after captivating Mijin's unbelievable words being spat out directly at him. Was it a fantasised dream converting into reality which he's experiencing right now?

❝ Hey, no taking back your words after spitting them out! ❞ , the dorky goofball says as he's sincerely desperate enough to take everything serious starting from this moment.

Enough of being a joke for others to laugh at.

It's time for improvement and a glow up for the broken playboy as well.

❝ I don't look like I'm kidding right now, do I? ❞ An impactful smirk occupied across the accursed female as her playful smirk was the only key to push Jongseong's palpitation higher.

A proud scoff left Jongseong's pearly mouth as the grateful boy covered his glorious eyes which were fuming in joy.

Mijin always has him speechless and the boy didn't seem to mind it at all.

❝ So you're saying that you're all mine from now? ❞ Mijin rose a quirky brow with a questioning manner at the impulsive boy who might've sounded so excited up to the point where he sounded possessive.

❝ I didn't mean it like tha-❞ The testing girl chuckled upon receiving the wanted answer from her endearing soulmate who's starting to become more cautious with what he speaks.

What kind of good parts else can Mijin bring out in the intoxicated boy who's been blinded by the disadvantages of betrayal in loving?

❝ Don't worry. I didn't take it too seriously cause I'm starting to understand you these days. And yeah, you can pretty much say that I'm all yours from now on. ❞

Jongseong loved the clarification which made him smile like the round moon.

The young and admirable woman whom he'd been wishing to cherish was willing to give him another trial with loving her.