Chapter 022

« fury »

Did she hear right?

Did she hear right?

The witty playboy Park Jongseong and the exchanged student Hwang Mijoo were gonna be involved in a marriage?

Thumping her chest, Mijin had to swallow her food out of her utter shock.

Was this flat earth this narrowed since the first place?

❝ Are you fine? ❞

Jaemin flashed his weird stare over his little sister real quick as Mijin was choking on air as if there's no tomorrow.

❝ Yeah, I'm alright. ❞

Shaking off her head, the youngster mumbled some random words as she could already predict their fussy university making a huge fuss about the wholesome two's upcoming marriage.

Who would have thought that the little perfect missy with insanely gorgeous features had this much of a huge background?

Mijin should've noticed it sooner with her fancy appearance which was too stunning like a rich kid.

Well, dang.

-

As expected, the campus started bombarding the pretty princess Mijoo with several questions as she stepped in.

If the younger thought that her fame and wealthy success would impress Jisung, she was wrong.

The tall male wasn't amused at how attention stocked up near her. ❝ Tsk, no wonder why she has that kind of attitude. ❞ Jisung just tucked his hands inside the pocket as he lowkey felt irritated at how people were surrounding their seat before class just because of Hwang Mijoo.

❝ You should probably see others optimistically, Park Jisung. ❞ Mijin reminded as she'd never seen as much as bratty side of Jisung right now.

He wasn't that kind of kid. If he was, he shouldn't have befriended a pathetically cursed girl like Mijin since the start.

❝ And you should stop turning a blind eye on everyone, that's why people think that you're easy to mess around with. Especially toxic people like Park Jongseong. ❞

The conversation was a bit turned off as why did Jay Park have to be included in their bickering talk?

❝ Leave that dude out of the conversation, lmao. ❞ Mijin slightly tilted her head to the side as she checked on the so-called popular girl who's dressed up in a feminine way.

Her ethereal visuals were beyond the level of pretty and so were her standards.

She'll never be like Mijoo and that's the truth which lies between the closely seated girl.