Chapter 014

« secretly »

Both didn't seem to give up so easily on their same target which was Na Mijin

But Jisung was likely to be at the upper hand since he's Mijin's understanding best friend unlike the wholesome piece of shit Park Jongseong.

❝ Jay-ah, are you okay? ❞ Jake caressed his said friend's plumpy lips gently but the angry bird furrowed his thick brows out of frustration.

❝ Who even is that bastard? ❞ Jongseong angrily scoffed before resting his hands on his thin waist, mainly because he got irritated so easily if someone's rude to him first.

Sunghoon snickered with his bunny teeth since Jay was confused in finding out who the guy who was rather than worrying about his condition.

Sunoo chuckled before getting onto surf information on their school's page which was created by the students.

❝ Park Jisung, the same year as us. Gosh, he's from sociology too?! ❞ How come Jay and Sunoo couldn't realize the same face from their same class.

Jay fixed his cap while planning to even pull a trigger back at the so-called dude who's aiming for Na Mijin as well. ❝ It's even better. Now, I can show him to not touch my property. ❞

The game has just begun.

-

Jongseong entered a neatly and well-organised household with a twitched lip which he kept on biting since the bruise was stinging a bit.

❝ Oh lord, what happened to your face Jongseong-ah? ❞ The worried sick mother gently caressed Jay's squishy and puffed-up face with her pearly fingers which roamed around the small wound.

❝ It's nothing huge mom, I'm fine. ❞ The son character didn't wanna bother his mother which would image him as some troublesome child but Mrs Park never thought of him like that.

❝ Fine, my foot. Our Jongseong-ie's handsome face got messed up. ❞ , stated Mrs Park before planning to get a first aid kit along with her.

His father would've been a burning mess if he ever finds out that his son got into a fight.

❝ Perhaps, did you get into a fight?! ❞ The woman gawked in disbelief before playfully slapping her son's arm.

❝ Mom, it's definitely not like that! ❞ Jay complained with a mischievous tone which his mother unbelievably rolled her eyes at.

❝ Oh, really? Then how did you earn that small cut? ❞ The detector questioned since she could probably sense her son's chaotic nonsense coming through.