Chapter 023

(A/n; Ojay but Jay driving is just😳 [©rightful owner heh] )

« the rain reminds him of her »

Was it just a hallucination?

Why the hell would the Park Jongseong on a vacation be right next to her?

Even more, to add it, he looked top tier with the black and white leopard-spotted shirt and black pitched jeans that framed his small waist.

His annoyingly cute smile was also shown to Mijin as he overwhelmingly shielded her with the sky blue umbrella.

❝ W-What are you doing here? ❞ was the only question that came across Mijin's plumpy lips as she's still shocked up to now.

Jay snickered at how her cute lips tremble softly out of surprise. Seems like she didn't expect him or did she?

❝ Let's talk later, the rain's heavy. ❞ The boyfriend material brat without hesitation just collapsed his palm against hers as they uncoincidentally intertwined their fingers.

Mijin's widened eyes glided down at how he proceeded to hold her small hands captivatingly as she couldn't seem to let go of the grip so easily.

She didn't complain at all though. Since she didn't wanna get drenched unluckily if it weren't for Jongseong who had made it in time.

Why did her heart unexpectedly feel at ease as if it's gonna combust any minute soon? His warmth that embraces around her small hand was producing palpitation as Mijin continuously blinked on repeat.

The way he brings her up close and comfortably wrapped an arm around her shoulder to prevent the drizzly water drops was everything.

Most of all, she got hypnotized when her boba eyes flickered to be controlled over a healing smile that Jongseong is gifted.

She's gradually inching closer to the trap.

The two university students finally made themselves inside the black pitched car to escape the foggy situation which was soaked wet with muddy puddles all over the place.