Chapter 066

ılı.lıllılı.ıllı.
⇄ ◃◃ ⅠⅠ ▹▹ ↻
Play the song from above⬆️
Song:"Rainbow" by Nct dream

« essential »

❝ Have you reconsidered about what I told you that day dear? ❞ , Ms Saeyoon asked while calculating the two soulmate's bonding rate as she tested their skinship attached to one another

The bonder's question made Mijin's quirky brows lift up since she still hasn't told him about her hidden secret and would like to tell it herself.

Panicking internally, the shaky girl I
immediately jolted up before nervously laughing since Jongseong's eagle eyes contemplated to her even as well.

❝ Told what? ❞ , he cluelessly asked, making Mijin lost of what to do since she didn't wanna be screwed with just by this.

❝ Oh, umm.....❞ It wasn't still the time and she wanted to open up somehow eventually.

❝ About your soulmate disorder's condition. ❞ Disconnecting her hands from touching the two linked soulmates, the prophet just smiled while fixing her glasses and writing down the numbers which were pure confusion for the two young adults.

❝ We won't die, right? ❞ , Jay hopefully asked while gulping down his nerves since all of his friends at least got to suffer through an intense stage of getting hurt.

He didn't want their soulmate destiny to end up like them as well.

❝ I can't be so sure of it, it's best if you keep yourselves alert and bond more. You kiddos are doing a great job with increasing the bond right now. ❞ The good news made Jongseong chuckle as it felt like honey for his ears.

Sweet.

It felt lovely to keep Mijin as his soulmate forever.

❝ How will the soulmate disorder kill us? ❞ Unlike Jongseong who has friends that experienced abnormal natures, Mijin's still new to how all of these things worked. Was she scared of death? Not really since humans were born to die anyway. Jay also gulped down his nerves since he didn't wanna let his ear witness some traumatising words.

❝ Bad luck, it might erase something essential to you both. ❞ The said soulmates panic as they exchanged anxious gazes at one another, scared of what might income to them both.

Essential to the both of them?

What could it possibly be...

Mijin had not stopped wandering around her weird forest of thoughts since she's overstressed for them both. They couldn't possibly get hurt, could they?