Chapter 081

« because of love »

No.

This can't be true.

Those were the words that Mijin badly wished to encourage herself with but sadly, she wasn't that strong enough to stand up for herself. This case was different and she couldn't rewind time to withdraw her faith and feelings for the Park Jongseong who she'd given most of her all.

Maybe she's overthinking about stuff lately and all of this must've just been her imagination.

Or was she dreaming?

Even if it's just a nightmare, will she ever be able to escape into reality?

The thrilling smile from earlier gradually faded from her ethereal face after her eyes witnessed the gross and disastrous sight of her soulmate disgustingly kissing another girl who certainly wasn't her.

Mijin badly wanted to refuse and not accept the harsh reality as fate played its secret card for the two fated soulmates while letting one be unfaithful as it planned to.

Ears witnessing the thud of the grocery bag forcefully landing on the floor, the other two immediately reacted as Mijin accidentally locked eyes with Jongseong's shadowy orbs which didn't have the same gaze as when he's in love with her. Instead, the pulled away boy threw Mijin a paranoid gaze rather than being caught off guard for being busted in making out with someone who's not his girlfriend.

How filthy he was.....

❝ Oh, what are you doing here Hwang Mijin? ❞ Should there be a necessary reason for her to visit her own boyfriend's place?

And this bitch was even misplacing her as if she shouldn't be here.

Showing them a desperate amount of confusion in her eyes, the accursed one quickly judged the situation as she's curious whether her whole love life has been a lie or not.

As Mijin's truthful will, she wanted to approach them real quick and slap the hell out of them so furiously. But unfortunately, she couldn't win against her wrenched heart which now had a fresh cut.

Hands trembling as she balled them into fists, the girl just bit her coral lips in distasteful anger and frustration as she scoffed.

There's nothing she could do to the stumbling emotions that turned her into a weak person just because of love.

Jisung's right. She shouldn't have given that jerk a second chance. A spoiled rat like him will always be trash. How much she was seen as a funny joke in their eyes along...he must've enjoyed the roleplaying throughout the whole period.

Running away from their room before she weakly rolled her tears down, the youngster kept on reassuring herself that it's okay to feel betrayed.

Her clenched fists were also red as she just wanted to punch and smile at the both of them but sadly, she couldn't refrain from sinking into an ocean of emotions.