Chapter 078

ılı.lıllılı.ıllı.
⇄ ◃◃ ⅠⅠ ▹▹ ↻
Play the song from above⬆️
Song:"Love me like you" by Little Mix

« an amicable night »

❝ Masquerade ball? So suddenly? ❞ Mijin's nose scrunched in disbelief as it's been less than a week since she last transferred into the rich ethos and there's already a mountain of stuff for her to adapt to.

❝ Yep, I don't know why they want us to do a lot of membership activities these days either. ❞ , Jongseong speaks about his true thoughts since he's starting to get paranoid but the activities also included Mijin who'll also come along to the same spot, meaning they'll see each other more often in the hangouts.

❝ Which company is the hugest among us? ❞ Speaking with zero knowledge of how the business where she's living worked, the girl squints her eyes before sipping the peach juice. ❝ Ours, and then Taehyun's. ❞ Well, Mijin never imagined being born into such a powerful family.

Speak of the devil, the familiar boy stepped into the dating couple's era so boldly by taking a seat beside Mijin. ❝ Mind if I join? ❞ Jongseong's face darkened with dislike at how Taehyun just had to butt when they're OBVIOUSLY having a date at the campus' café.

❝ Take a guess. ❞ The stylish Park Jongseong crossed his legs after dragging Mijin's chair closer to his. What the hell was Taehyun's plan to come after his girlfriend Mijin?

❝ C'mon man, we're close enough. Don't give me that cold shoulder. ❞ Getting pally of all sudden, the Kang inheritor smirked playfully at Jay who's annoyed by his presence and Mijin wasn't differing from her soulmate at all.

Close? They're literally rivals when it comes to construction business based on the huge companies. ❝ Really? ❞ The awkward atmosphere was driving Mijin nuts as she just crouched on her seat while getting a bit closer to Jongseong who protectively snaked an arm around her shoulder.

The boyfriend's overreacting behaviour made the other young man chuckle since Taehyun was not even close to what they thought he was. ❝ I suppose you two have already known about the masquerade ball. ❞ Taking a sip on his coke, the blonde boy didn't take his words elsewhere.

❝ Of course. ❞ The awkward conversation made Mijin receive goosebumps as she could easily judge the tension between the two heirs with their sharp eyes glaring at each other.

❝ Oh, right. I forgot to ask, what happened to you and Mijoo's engagement? ❞ Recalling about the grumpy stepsister whom Mijin had, Taehyun questioned since he knew that it'd turn Jay a bit reluctant since the two companies' chain somehow broke that day.

❝ We never planned to get engaged in the first place. Plus, my real fiancée is right here. ❞ Quirking his thick brows at the girl beside him, the playful boy flexed how Hwang Mijin's only his and will always be.

Letting out absurd laughter, Kang Taehyun just sheepishly smiled at the two who's gonna be insanely shocked for a tiny bit of surprise which was waiting for them tonight.

-

Gasping at the navy blue gown which was decorated with jewels and many more accessories, the girl was beyond speechless as it looked too outstandingly beautiful.