Chapter 013

« fucking asshole »

Sunoo remained shocked as well after experiencing that his easy-going hyung got slapped by some random girl right in front of his eyes

And the culprit turned out to be the pretty savage with her badass attitude which barely cared about others' comments of her sudden incident with the university's famous playboy.

Yeah, she slapped him alright. And their point was?

❝ That's for taking advantage of me, you fucking asshole. ❞

Not only did her palm interact with Jay's precious face, but the youngster also didn't forget to attack him with stinging curse words.

And which made the astonished crowd go insane was when another clout happened by Mijin's rouge hands on Jongseong's left cheeks.

❝ And that's for playing with girls who aren't your puppets. Get a life, you dimwit. ❞ Very unexpected of Mijin to do so in the crowd. Didn't she learn her lesson already that day when she got beaten up by dozens of Jay's admirers?

Mijin swiftly turned her body around after finishing off her speech, not caring the majority's gazes burying all onto her figure.

Sunoo's mouth went agape after realizing that Jay probably might've been offended by the way how the little missy's acting towards him.

Jongseong just rubbed the corner of his lips before scoffing as he made a hot movement by flipping his cavernous blonde strands back, charming the crowd to earn more than enough squeals from it.

Jay Park wasn't that bratty playboy which Mijin underestimated him as, and he's gonna make her know that.

The cunning girl at lunch was pretty much satisfied-well, lowkey as she wished that her impact should've gone insane than the recent one.

Jisung stopped chewing on his french fries at the moment when his eyes spotted the 'heated' breaking news on his timeline.

❝ Woah, what the heck? ❞ The boy covered a palm across his speechless lips before stealing glances at Mijin who's unbothered having her pizza.

The boy's narrowed eyes made Mijin no other choice but to take a small glimpse at him before taking a bite of her pizza.

❝ Why? What is it? ❞ Mijin interestedly leaned closer to Jisung, fluttering the tender boy's heart a bit as he didn't expect this much skinship coming ahead.

Jisung shot her an unbelievable gaze before showing the device's screen visibly to Mijin's eyes which were amazed at how the internet trashed her with someone's recorded video of her slapping the richass roughly.

❝ Was it really you who slapped the Park Jongseong? ❞ Jisung couldn't be mistaken since Mijin's outfit was legit the same as the video footage of her slapping Jay Park.