Chapter 072

(A/n; A quick reminder that I'm just a reckless 13 y/o who doesn't know how marriage or engagement works so rip cuz this could be a lil cheesy😏💔)

« ruined engagement »

Chatters flooded across the hall as the invited guests spoke their comments about today's outcasts: Park Jongseong of SSS & Hwang Mijoo of DIF

Chatters flooded across the hall as the invited guests spoke their comments about today's outcasts: Park Jongseong of SSS & Hwang Mijoo of DIF. The announced two children from the huge companies to get engaged for now until they've grown older than enough to get married.

The surroundings were always watching the heir and heiress' movements as the famous association of the two large groups' reputation was at its peak.

Just like how Mijoo wanted.

Not really but she wanted to be a proud daughter who's capable of helping her parents in any way she possibly could.

Someone they could rely on and be seen as the helpful blood of their generation.

Only if the lost girl knew how she wasn't suitable for the throne which was never made for her.

❝ Young lady Hwang's looking so gorgeous day, Mina-ssi. ❞ , the acquaintances and the sharers of DIF remarked, putting on a satisfied grin on the wicked woman as she's madly fond of fame and praise.

Her daughter also contained the same blood as her.

So it wasn't much of a surprise that Mijoo's also highly self-esteemed. ❝ You're being too kind Auntie Shin. ❞ Tugging a strand behind her ears, the false heiress flashed a shy smile as she's flattered to receive much of those compliments even before the ceremony could start.

But most of all, where on earth was her fiancé?

Roaming eyes around the spot, Mijoo's eyes were not greeted by the familiar boy as he's running late. Seeing the two elders enter the hall with smart clothes, the fiancée rushed towards the father and mother of Jongseong.

❝ Uncle, have you seen Jay? ❞

He was never with her ever since she came into this fancy and luxurious hall filled by rich ethos only.

❝ He messaged us that he'll go ahead of us though...❞ , Mrs.Park squints her eyes as she thinks.

Jay couldn't possibly be running away from this engagement ceremony, could he? Gulping down nervously, Mijoo distracted herself from the negative thoughts with a faint smile as she's starting to get tired of Jongseong's silly behaviours which weren't funny anymore.