Chapter 034

« lovers-in-law »

Gulping down her nerves, the girl refused to continue holding the palpitating eye contact with his flirtatious lens which were a heart detector

It's mostly impossible for anyone who meets his devilish gaze to not skip a beat within their hearts.

His pointy nose approached closer to Mijin's flushed up face in embarrassment as she refused her face to continue being in the composure which could easily give Jay alliance to connect their lips for the second time, unrequitedly.

Quickly tilting her head to the other side to avoid Jongseong's fast movements onto her face, the girl desperately closed her eyes with a strict expression.

Jongseong who's caught off guard smirked at the shy bean whose embarrassed to gaze up close with their small gap between the heated up faces.

No, he wasn't trying to lay his lips on her dearing lips although he insanely wishes to all the time.

❝ Gee, I wasn't gonna kiss you cutie. ❞ Unbuckling Mijin's seat instead of her, the hot male complained before leaning back to his original driver seat.

Mijin restricted her embarrassingly blushing face which was too unbearable of her to hide with a few awkward coughs.

❝ I-I can do it myself, I'm not a baby. ❞ The sarcastic youngster once again mocked the amused boy who took it as another chance for him to flirt. ❝ Yeah, right. You're my baby. ❞ This dude just had to-

' The fuck? ' , questioned Mijin with her knitted brows in reality as she literally couldn't understand this bold guy who's not even caring of his said words or be ashamed of them.

❝ Bye, I'm so done with you. ❞ Exiting the car door as fast as possible, Mijin excused herself to quickly set herself free from the devil's annoying trap whenever she could.

❝ See you tomorrow, baby! What a tease Park Jongseong was, that it annoyingly pissed Mijin off as she's afraid of her neighbours getting the wrong thought between the relationship of her and Park Jay.

They're just lovers-in-law. Growing nothing more than that, right?

' Hope these 2 weeks will end soon enough. ' , Mijin wishes whilst murmuring to herself in mind since it's the only place where Jongseong can't mess her around.

-

The appointed lovebirds on the other hand were typically hoping for a well hang out, not knowing how terribly the interruptions would get.

❝ Dada! ❞ The cheery boy with his squishy cheeks lifting exclaimed whilst scanning his beloved soulmate from afar.

Dahee, the said girl abnormally returned a faint smile as she's not in the mood to express her passionate love to Sunoo after what her eyes witnessed this afternoon.