Chapter 043

ılı.lıllılı.ıllı.
⇄ ◃◃ ⅠⅠ ▹▹ ↻

Play the song from above⬆️
Song:"Don't Need Your Love" by NCT DREAM X HRVY

« slithering »

Jongseong felt his body tensing up with chaos the moment her foxy eyes judged him from head to toe once again

The beautiful face-which was insanely disgusting for him of course.

The woman who he'd loathed for ages was standing in front of him with a sassy manner as if she wasn't the one to drown him in misery years ago.

❝ You, what the hell are you doing here? ❞ The arrogant boy's stiff voice questioned with fury since he didn't enjoy what he's analysing with the figure in front of him right now.

Displaying a faint smirk, the feminine woman in a cringy status soothingly ran her fingers without warning on Jongseong's good gracious chin which the boy disgustedly reacted to.

❝ Don't touch me. ❞ Slapping her filthy hands from processing skinship onto his tensed up body, the boy remained in an unpleasant mood as the intimidating side of him appeared once again.

The surroundings chattered along with bewilderment as the class clown's coldly treating a hottie for once. The beautiful yet fake bitch in her revealing black top with shoulder-dropped design cheesily wrapped two of her clingy arms around Jay's nape as the evil snake he was.

But her next behaviour got the wild crowd amused as she randomly placed a small peck on Jongseong's bready cheeks as the boy got offended at her unexplainable behaviour.

❝ Why? Aren't you glad to see the love of your life again? ❞ The way she phrases it was just so devilish and fucking lame to Jay as he furiously poked his tongue to the side; expressing how short-tempered he's getting thanks to this grimy slut in front of him.

Mijin also remained in utter shock for her holy eyes to experience a somewhat shitty incident of Jongseong making out with another girl.

The love of his life? Knowingly of a callous playboy like Park Jongseong, Mijin could assume that he'd never take any girl seriously with them to a privileged level like that.

But the aggravated male pushed the bitch away like she's some dirt for him to be with. ❝ Are you that fucking stupid? We're nothing anymore, stop with your jokes. ❞ The desperate guy on the upper hand just glared at her with his frustratedly demonic expression which was more than enough to scare a creature.