Chapter 030

« agreement »

Walking with her whitish sneakers on the dry platform, she exhaled heavily since her male best friend was absent the whole day and half of her time was wasted by Park Park Jongseong that brat

Speak of the devil, a disturbing car horn alarmed Mijin as she squinted her eyes in an annoyed manner.

❝ Get in, I'll drive you home. ❞ It was Jay Park who's lowering his fancy sunglasses that had a chic look on as a filthy rich kid who's spoiled more than enough.

Mijin's starting to get tired just by seeing his annoying face. ❝ No need, I already have two legs to walk on my own. ❞ Her strong denial triggered Jay a bit since she's that blind enough to neglect his effort with courting.

Not giving up so easily, Jongseong kept on driving at a close pace near her. They were at some diverse path from the main road so there wasn't any complaining car at Jongseong's lack of movements.

❝ Stop being so stubborn for god's sake, oh my lord. ❞ The charming young man flipped his hair strands back while only driving the steering wheel with the other hand.

Mijin pretended as if she didn't hear a thing and just savagely plugged her earphones in, ignoring Jongseong's presence although he's just right next to her.

Just when they came across a small crossover to another platform, Jongseong pulled his car in the middle of the small street.

Mijin got startled as it was a hot second before she gets hit by his car if he didn't prevent it first.

Coming out of his expensive black Ferrari, the playboy was looking fancy as wack with his branded clothes which were a long coal coat and an inklike shirt from beneath. Not to mention the fancy white trousers which supported him to look like a spoiled rich kid.

Without a warning, he'd already attached his soft palm onto the girl's fair-toned skin.

❝ Let go of my hand, I hate skinship. ❞ , Mijin orders in a demanding manner but oh boy, she's not the only one with narrowed brows.

❝ Did you forget that we're dating already? ❞ Biting both of her lips with dissatisfaction, the girl could only surrender with her bratty words since she forgot that they two were still communicating with an agreement.

Leaning in a bit closer, Jongseong annoyingly whispered words next to Mijin's ears which sent shivers down her spine. ❝ I know about your hidden truth sweetheart. ❞

' Sweetheart, my ass. ' Mijin felt like throwing up after hearing the disgusting words which were to cliché for her ears.

Don't even get started on how much she wanted to peel off his good looking lips so that he'd never be able to spill her secret.