Chapter 094

« suppressed »

Well, it was indeed a way to flip the tables upside down as Mijin didn't expect this incoming at all when Mijoo had planned every callous trick on her

Well, it was indeed a way to flip the tables upside down as Mijin didn't expect this incoming at all when Mijoo had planned every callous trick on her. Anything to stop the biological blood from winning against her.

But why did her pessimistic grandfather choose her? She couldn't understand as a puzzled and lifeless expression was stuck on the youngster as she glanced at the old man a couple of times.

After all, guess he only craved for his blood to accept the company's legacy, huh?

❝ Chairman Hwang must have something to say since his final vote depended on the real winner. ❞ Welcoming the senior citizen to the stage with his cane and wobbly legs, the announcer let him take over her place as he faced the two contestants in the middle of the stage.

❝ A real winner is the one who never gives up, no matter what happens. ❞

Mijin survived that level although the disturbance was a stunt created by Hwang Mijoo. She wouldn't have succeeded if she chose to give up on winning without her soulmate's help.

It could be seen that his biological granddaughter wasn't someone who could be easily suppressed or weak just because of some unimportant people plaguing her way.

❝ I have no regrets in leaving the company into a skilful heiress' hands. Well done too Hwang Mijoo. ❞

The said girls had different expressions plastered all over their faces. One with an astonishing and flattering face meanwhile the petty one who's biting her lower lip in dissatisfaction cause of the loss which she'd just received.

❝ Thank you. ❞ Storming a death glare towards Mijin, her stepsister made the eye contact between the two of them intense as the cunning girl just sarcastically chuckled.

No matter how much Mijoo would try to push her off the cliff, she'd still hang on and that's the surprise in life Mijoo'd never witnessed before.

The stepsister of Mijin had a perfect and wonderful life with everything following her wishes but now, things seemed to be falling apart as Mijin snatched the popularity and love from her.

❝ Aigoo, I'm so proud of my soulmate. Or should I say, future chairwoman Hwang Mijin-ssi? ❞ Teasing, the oddball complimented so suddenly whilst exiting out of the ballroom as he booped Mijin's nose.

Chuckling at her weirdly cute boyfriend, Mijin just rested her head onto his shoulder with their hands intertwined. ❝ Pfft, as if. My father's gonna be the substitute chairman for years anyways. Plus, I still need to learn a lot of things throughout the years and finish college too. ❞ Dreams were still yet to be achieved and Mijin felt like she still had a long journey to continue.